Sinister Squad Reviews

• Apr 05, 2020

Some movies are lousy but they can amuse you if you are a fan of the Z Series, but unfortunately, in this movie you are not going to laugh at how bad it is, it is just horrible and a complete waste of time.

• Nov 09, 2018

¡¡¡OH CRAP,A SUICIDE SQUAD RIP-OFF MADE BY THE ASYLUM!!!.

¡¡¡OH CRAP,A SUICIDE SQUAD RIP-OFF MADE BY THE ASYLUM!!!.

• Nov 25, 2017

Think fairytale version of Suicide Squad. Wasn't good, wasn't bad (again, think Suicide Squad). It's had a few good moments, several bad moments.. it was easy to see that it was a low-budget mockery, But the cast of Sinister Squad did gel together smoothly.

• Jul 12, 2017

Better than Suicide Squad

Better than Suicide Squad

• Jul 05, 2017

Even if you ignore the obvious Suicide Squad elements, it sure does one thing right. It makes the original Oscar worthy.

• Nov 14, 2016

I thought it was okay, like a good fan film kind of thing. It was funny mist of all, some of the characters we're admittedly underdeveloped, but all in all a good way to kill some time and laugh.

• Nov 01, 2016

This is so horribly hilarious,Asylum I love you.

This is so horribly hilarious,Asylum I love you.

• Oct 10, 2016

The poster says it all "Super Bad, But in a Good Way". It's a cool cheesy popcorn movie that sticks out and is worth seeing. I would love to see an extended version since there were a few spots that begged for a little more meat. But were probably trimmed for run time or something. Each character totally works.

• Sep 28, 2016

It takes the same character concept as Avengers Grim- fairy tale characters- and adds a dark silly story to the mix. The result- a fairly entertaining mockbuster film. Granted, it's not good by any means, but it has the right amount of tongue-in-cheek to make it a fun watch.

• Sep 22, 2016