Siren - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Siren Reviews

August 14, 2016
Low-budget situational horror that looks good, but the horror side of things never really gets going.
May 29, 2016
Nice cover , but weak movie...most of it allready forgotten !
December 30, 2015
rather disappointing glad I didn't pay 2 see this hot mess
½ December 22, 2015
Well, you know, I usually don't talk s*** about movies a lot nor do I rate and add reviews on movies (when did I ever do that?), but this crappy movie really made me open a brand new account to WARN people to not watch it unless if you want to be angry at how the f people wasted ANY penny on making this garbage. Ok. Thanks.
June 18, 2014
I liked the use of the Greek myth of the siren and thought this was well done for an indie horror film.
May 24, 2014
Pretty stupid movie.....enough said
May 10, 2014
Worst movie ever seen. Takes you forever to figure out whats even going on. Ends terrible to.
½ September 26, 2012
It is an good B movie and all fans of the genre will appreciate it......good independent actors who were all very believable and some spooky moments too..... worth a watch....
½ February 12, 2012
Siren is a bizarre and original piece of horror cinema that, as its name suggests, adopts the figure of siren from Greek mythology as its horrific monster. Bizarre, surreal, and sometimes brutal, Siren never quite achieves greatness; however, it is a solidly entertaining, mostly original piece of horror cinema that blends eroticism, gore, and psychological terror into a mostly satisfying mix.....
½ January 12, 2012
Nice boobies ....
Bad acting
Bleeding ears
Bad Story
November 7, 2011
Atrociously acted and directed thriller, loosely based on Greek mythology and sexually exploitative to the extreme. If Anthony Jabre ever gets an acting job again, I will eat my beard.
October 11, 2011
The myth is far more interesting then this ridiculose film.
September 30, 2011
i don't mind movies that are a bit odd and weird but i think this was a tad too much. it almost didn't make any sense. but i did like the concept and the idea behind the movie i thought it was original but the execution wasn't the best imho. if u have it then watch it otherwise it may not be worth it.
½ September 28, 2011
this movie was ok it was not the the best movie out there it could have been way better
August 23, 2011
The myth is far more interesting then this ridiculose film.
½ August 11, 2011
4th May 2011

Stupid movie stupid characters...wanted Godzilla to jump out of the sea and eat them all.
½ August 9, 2011
too abstract, not inspiring nor scaring,though, its good to cure sleeplessness
½ August 1, 2011
well, you have to see to say something and only when you see it don't you have any comment, is this normal? Have I been hypnotized too? its yours to find out.
½ July 29, 2011
This is a really weird movie, and is not the first movie I would pick. It's slow and is messing with our heads. You don't know what to believe after a while. The movie is innovative, but in a slow and a boring way. It might have been better if it was done different.
June 30, 2011
Thriller un peu trop gentillet pour ĂȘtre totalement efficace...