Sirius - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Sirius Reviews

½ December 23, 2016
Some of the mysteries may be intriguing but there is no way anyone with a brain could possibly take this ridiculous New Age crap and Dr. Greer's nonsensical claims seriously (CE-5? Please, what a joke), and the movie is so badly edited and messy that it becomes irritating.
October 26, 2015
Sirius: Seriously? The hodgepodge of kooks and new age theorists, combined with the cheesy cable TV UFO hunting show vibe, completely distracts from the documentary's one somewhat intriguing element - the DNA testing of the six inch "alien" found in Chile (which is likely an amazingly deformed human). D
½ October 18, 2015
Watched it on Netflix last night and was thrilled to see the Mainstream Scientific Assessments done on the 6 inch corpse. This is the Scientific Proof everyone has been waiting for and I am so happy it is in my lifetime!!
August 24, 2015
Very interesting doco about extra-terrestrial life.
July 10, 2015
Hard to consume and often hard to understand the director's intent. That said, it is thought provoking.
½ July 7, 2015
Peaked my interest to start then descended a mess of conspiracy theories, out of context stock footage and meditating hippies.
July 5, 2015
This is essentially Ancient Aliens the movie. It's a 2 hour long facepalm. I kept expecting Giorgio Tsoukalos to show up, so at least I could laugh a little bit. Greer is an extremely misguided individual, and much of the movie just espouses ludicrous conspiracy theories along with the absurd way it presents all of its "evidence" of ET visitation as fact. Not only has the best of this so-called evidence been mentioned incessantly for over a decade, but any small amount of research will pretty much tell you that it's crap. It's highly likely the Phoenix lights can be attributed to flares, and DNA testing proved that the Atacama humanoid is almost certainly human years ago. It's going to take a little while to get the foul taste out of my mouth from this one.
½ February 15, 2015
For this genre, it's a good execution of the UFO theme. It could have used a tighter edit.
November 13, 2014
There was a lot of information in this I had not seen before. As well as several well known info. It is worth watching if you follow this sort of thing. The video quality was much better than the vast majority of videos on this subject, so that was a plus as well.
½ November 23, 2013
And now, I don't pretend that it is not very interesting. It is just an awful documentary.
September 8, 2013
Un tutifrutti de documentales recientes hace de Sirius un gran refrito de teorías conspiracionales con eje en el alien de Atacama. Hay que decir que la mayoría de estas conspiraciones, sobretodo las económicas, son probablemente reales, el tema es que suenan tan maquiavélicas que el mundo prefiere hacerse el leso y pensar que el ser humano no es en realidad tan malo. En fin, hay un trato científicamente riguroso del especímen, la película nunca se estanca y fluye entretenidamente.
August 25, 2013
A mildly interesting look at the suppression of new technology that includes the DNA analysis of the 6-inch tall purported "Ata alien" found in Atacama desert. Drags on forever with far too much zeitgeist for a film with so little substance. Nothing much to see here, that hasn't been seen. It's all kind of 'Bleech'. Thomas Jane kills it as a narrator though. That man can talk!
June 4, 2013
The conspiracy theory that is proving to be true. Sirius reveals more about who actually carried out 911 and why. The crime of the century is keeping us in the dark that we're not the top of the food chain and that darkness is what could destroy the very existence of mankind. Dr. Steven Greer introduces us to these truths but with a wink and a nod hedges that their is so much more information about mankind's destiny. A must see documentary.
May 30, 2013
Great Documentary. You should also watch Thrive and Ancient Knowledge (Series on Youtube)
May 28, 2013
This is definitely a 5 Stars, very please! Love Dr Steven Greer's work too
May 27, 2013
I hope this sparks some level of change, we are all capable of so much more. Our world and our liberties are decaying everyday .. but they don't have to; empower each other, start here.