Siruthai Reviews

• Aug 17, 2011

karthi simply super.....

karthi simply super.....

• Mar 27, 2011

Siruthai is funny and that's about the only thing I liked about this movie. The story was kind of crap and made no real sense to me. There are two people who look a-like and they meet and the other guy decides to raise the 'twin's' daughter? Yeah, very believable! I only loved Karthi and Santhanam. Karthi's performance was great and so funny and that's what I loved most about this movie. Tamannaah wasn't so good.

• Jan 17, 2011

Vikramarkudu & ravi teja was better..

Vikramarkudu & ravi teja was better..

• Jan 15, 2011

In a short way to explain this PAKKA COMMERCIAL movie : 1st half was like masala movie of surya kind.. 2nd half was like masalal movie of vijay kind.. ONCE WATCHABLE!!!