Sister Mary Explains It All Reviews

• Sep 25, 2019

I bet this worked better as a play, but it's still an unusual and intriguing movie. Diane Keaton is a helluva'n actress.

• Jul 15, 2019

Slow, dark and unresolved

Slow, dark and unresolved

• Aug 14, 2013

Yet another example of how Anti-Catholicism remains the Anti-Semitism of the Left. Boring. Predictable. Trite.

• Mar 28, 2013

Interesting farce showing the major inconsistencies of a religious zealot and the sort of harm and violence that a person such as that can rationalize in their own minds--doesn't matter if they are nuns or suicide bomber, or which religion they claim to profess.

• Jan 22, 2013

A very, very angry anti-Christian movie. Nonetheless, I kind of dug it. I didn't find it nearly as offensive as the other people in the theater. A devote man of faith myself, I give my seal of approval for those with a sense of humor.

• Nov 30, 2008

• Jul 25, 2008

The whole "Catholic-shool-was-a-bunch-of-bullshit" spiel has been done before, and has been done better. Diane Keaton's acting is atrocious.

• Jun 22, 2008

a little funny then it got annoying. Nothing really goes on.

a little funny then it got annoying. Nothing really goes on.

• Feb 28, 2008