Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit Reviews

May 3, 2018
This movie is perfection. I had no clue there was a 1st one for most of my life until the musical came out. Don't hate on this!
April 25, 2018
This is the greatest sequel to any film there's ever been.
April 4, 2018
One of my favourite movies of all time. A young Lauryn Hill brings so much to this movie, along with Sheryl Lee Ralph - and my all time favorite ever since I first saw "Corina, Corina", Whoppi Goldberg, brings so much life to the character that is Deloris Van Cartier. Despite it's reviews from critics, this movie has always been held in high regard among me and my peers. In fact, I have not met one person who does not like this movie. It is possible that the movie and content doesn't keep a middle aged caucasion man entertained however the movie doesn't fail to entertain the rest of us. 5 STARS!
February 24, 2018
Lame nun movie sequel with whoopi Goldberg.
January 21, 2018
The story of a bunch of non-talented punks winning a choral competition without giving a choral performance. Political correctness at its worse.
January 13, 2018
This movie was great as one of my favorite childhood films. I don't understand how it has such a bad rating on here. I mean Lauryn Hill gave such a great performance and it really was a feel good movie.
January 13, 2018
Lauryn Hill's voice, what more could I ask for?
December 10, 2017
Fantastic feel good 90s classic with a great gospel sing a long.
December 7, 2017
BEST FILM EVER. Whoppie is Jesus in disguise
October 11, 2017
Whoppi Goldberg is an amazing choir teacher.
½ October 2, 2017
10/2/2017 (2): Meh. Forgettable and not all that funny.
September 30, 2017
One of my favorite movies. Can't beat Whoopi in a movie.
½ August 25, 2017
Excellent sequel that can hold its own. The music is infectious.
½ August 6, 2017
Kept me entertained. Good, family entertainment at its best.
½ June 3, 2017
When we see we are able to get through with our new game and lifestyle to go what we enjoy and good at. When some things we want to see get through, we help out old friends. When our new purpose to serve God is to get through to these kids. When we can't get through many things in strange places when life is hard. When we see nothing I coming through to keep it running when it's results and money. When the only thing that gets through is our way when we put a stand to authority. When we see it's hard getting through to people when we all have our own belief and views to care. When getting through to people is easy when we lead by example. When the vary thought to get through people is using old technique in changing times to be disciplined and resegnate through people. When it's hard to get through people whom see getting through life is hard enough to try. When it's easier to get through to people when they do it not alone. When somethings we see we can't get through when it would take a miracle or gods blessings to do it. when getting through is easier with the right coaching, techniques, start, equipment, mindset and finish. When we all serve a greater purpose getting through is much more easier. When getting through the negativity of old bad habits and replace it with something more new and intune we see we get through anything if we put all our minds to it. When something's we see we can't get through when other things stand in our way that can't get through them. When something's are easier to overcome when we get through hard times with the help of our community and peers. When getting through obstacle are easy when we swerve through them. When getting through is harder when we are judged by how good we perform from within and out.
½ April 5, 2017
Loved this film as a kid. Haven't seen it since, probably best to leave it that way
March 8, 2017
I LOVE THIS MOVIE! This was one of my FAVORITE movies as child. I remember in high school me and a group of friends recreated the final scene ("joyful,joyful") for the talent show. Not only did we win, but we were asked to preform the scene at 2 other school events. Total underdog moment, FAVORITE high school memory! I cant believe it has such a low rating! 7%W TF? I admit I might be a little bias because I didn't see the first one intill I was much order., but come on! The movie stars a young Lauryn Hill & Jennifer Love Hewitt and not to mention >>> "If you want to be somebody, go somewhere, you better wake up and pay attention" GREAT MOVIE!
February 22, 2017
I love this movie -- Lauryn Hill singing, Maggie Smith vs. James Coburn, just wonderful music. I don't know why it got such a low rating...I've gotta watch it every year at least. It's such fun! Look at the discrepancy between the audience reviews and the critics -- critics can't always tell you what's going to life your heart. She even quotes my favorite poet/philosopher Rilke. I'm a songwriter with major label credits and I just love the music -- Lauryn Hill singing His Eye Is on the Sparrow slays me...and the final competition number is absolute joy. Glee fans should enjoy it too!
February 1, 2017
I love this movie ??????it's all about passion ??????????????????????????and music ??????????????????????????????????and to u people how don't like it suck a but
November 12, 2016
This movie deserves a higher rating