Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit Reviews

½ August 25, 2017
Excellent sequel that can hold its own. The music is infectious.
½ August 6, 2017
Kept me entertained. Good, family entertainment at its best.
½ June 3, 2017
When we see we are able to get through with our new game and lifestyle to go what we enjoy and good at. When some things we want to see get through, we help out old friends. When our new purpose to serve God is to get through to these kids. When we can't get through many things in strange places when life is hard. When we see nothing I coming through to keep it running when it's results and money. When the only thing that gets through is our way when we put a stand to authority. When we see it's hard getting through to people when we all have our own belief and views to care. When getting through to people is easy when we lead by example. When the vary thought to get through people is using old technique in changing times to be disciplined and resegnate through people. When it's hard to get through people whom see getting through life is hard enough to try. When it's easier to get through to people when they do it not alone. When somethings we see we can't get through when it would take a miracle or gods blessings to do it. when getting through is easier with the right coaching, techniques, start, equipment, mindset and finish. When we all serve a greater purpose getting through is much more easier. When getting through the negativity of old bad habits and replace it with something more new and intune we see we get through anything if we put all our minds to it. When something's we see we can't get through when other things stand in our way that can't get through them. When something's are easier to overcome when we get through hard times with the help of our community and peers. When getting through obstacle are easy when we swerve through them. When getting through is harder when we are judged by how good we perform from within and out.
½ April 5, 2017
Loved this film as a kid. Haven't seen it since, probably best to leave it that way
March 8, 2017
I LOVE THIS MOVIE! This was one of my FAVORITE movies as child. I remember in high school me and a group of friends recreated the final scene ("joyful,joyful") for the talent show. Not only did we win, but we were asked to preform the scene at 2 other school events. Total underdog moment, FAVORITE high school memory! I cant believe it has such a low rating! 7%W TF? I admit I might be a little bias because I didn't see the first one intill I was much order., but come on! The movie stars a young Lauryn Hill & Jennifer Love Hewitt and not to mention >>> "If you want to be somebody, go somewhere, you better wake up and pay attention" GREAT MOVIE!
February 22, 2017
I love this movie -- Lauryn Hill singing, Maggie Smith vs. James Coburn, just wonderful music. I don't know why it got such a low rating...I've gotta watch it every year at least. It's such fun! Look at the discrepancy between the audience reviews and the critics -- critics can't always tell you what's going to life your heart. She even quotes my favorite poet/philosopher Rilke. I'm a songwriter with major label credits and I just love the music -- Lauryn Hill singing His Eye Is on the Sparrow slays me...and the final competition number is absolute joy. Glee fans should enjoy it too!
February 1, 2017
I love this movie ??????it's all about passion ??????????????????????????and music ??????????????????????????????????and to u people how don't like it suck a but
November 12, 2016
This movie deserves a higher rating
November 7, 2016
Not as great as the first one, but I still love this movie.
½ November 2, 2016
It's not the best, but it's not bad.
October 4, 2016
Really R.T.? Only 7%, why is this movie getting so much hate? It's not that bad.
½ September 5, 2016
Unfortunately, the sequel took a very cliché attempt of "reaching the children's hearts" and tried for a more heartwarming feel good kind of film while the plot seemed to kill whoopi's skills in comedy, since her comedy from the first film would have been somewhat inappropriate for this film. However what wasn't filtered of Whoopi's humour is worth at least knew watch even though it's more or less a film that has you saying "I'd rather watch the good one". Whoopi at least saves ut to be a half decent movie even though the script seems fairly unbelievable and predictable.
March 31, 2016
A generic sequel that feels like it was made for television. It fell short of what I had hoped for, but it was fairly entertaining. (First and only viewing - 3/11/2016)
½ March 20, 2016
Horrible, horrible film with no comedy value, a load of the most annoying people ever seen on film including Lauren Hill sporting her usual slapped arse face like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle. Lots of ridiculous scenes and unbearable singing.
½ January 18, 2016
Not as good as the original.
September 15, 2015
Just a Classic from my childhood, loved it then still do now
September 14, 2015
A masterpiece. Comedic MASTERPIECE, I say!
September 14, 2015
I have no idea why everyone is hating on this movie. It's a campy 90s good time, it's funny, it's vintage Lauryn Hill doing her thing--like honestly what else do you want out of an afternoon.
September 14, 2015
A classic! If you don't shed a tear when Lauryn Hill sings "His Eye Is on the Sparrow," you have no soul.
September 14, 2015
Great movie. Funnier than the first!