Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit Reviews

• Jan 20, 2019

Definitely not as good as its prequel. That seems to be another Newton's law.

Definitely not as good as its prequel. That seems to be another Newton's law.

• Jan 15, 2019

absolute classic. it’s more of a nostalgia thing with me. i remember watching this movie at my friends house.

• Dec 13, 2018

this move is a fuckin classic

this move is a fuckin classic

• Jun 18, 2018

"The sequel is never quite as good" holds true with this movie, but it's still entertaining. We got spoiled with Glee a few years ago, but if you loved that, you'll enjoy this!

• Jun 11, 2018

I love this movie, and the original. It was definitely enjoyed, throughout my childhood, and into adult hood. I've seen both of these movies, at least 500 times. And that not an exaggeration, probably more.

• May 03, 2018

This movie is perfection. I had no clue there was a 1st one for most of my life until the musical came out. Don't hate on this!

• Apr 25, 2018

This is the greatest sequel to any film there's ever been.

This is the greatest sequel to any film there's ever been.

• Apr 04, 2018

One of my favourite movies of all time. A young Lauryn Hill brings so much to this movie, along with Sheryl Lee Ralph - and my all time favorite ever since I first saw "Corina, Corina", Whoppi Goldberg, brings so much life to the character that is Deloris Van Cartier. Despite it's reviews from critics, this movie has always been held in high regard among me and my peers. In fact, I have not met one person who does not like this movie. It is possible that the movie and content doesn't keep a middle aged caucasion man entertained however the movie doesn't fail to entertain the rest of us. 5 STARS!

• Feb 24, 2018

Lame nun movie sequel with whoopi Goldberg.

Lame nun movie sequel with whoopi Goldberg.

• Jan 21, 2018

The story of a bunch of non-talented punks winning a choral competition without giving a choral performance. Political correctness at its worse.