Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit Reviews

• Dec 30, 2019

Yet another Sister Act film that focuses on my real-life job. This time, Doloris gets to share my joy of teaching music to high school students. With the premise clearly established, the twist of the film is that it revolves around reluctant high-schoolers, rather than stodgy nuns. We still get to see some of our favourite nuns return as teachers, but the new blood of the film revolves around the young people and their musical journey. As someone who works with young people, they change their attitude a little too quickly, but what are you going to do with a 106-minute runtime? It's fun, just not as tight as the first.

• Nov 17, 2019

Much better than the first. Soundtrack is amazing, vocals from a young Lauryn Hill. Doesn't take itself too seriously. Quotes that'll stick with you for the rest of your days

• Oct 27, 2019

Inspired me to become a teacher!

Inspired me to become a teacher!

• Oct 17, 2019

Loved it, the songs were good too

Loved it, the songs were good too

• Oct 08, 2019

Wow just wasted two hours of my life. This must be one of the worse movies i have ever seen.

• Jan 20, 2019

Definitely not as good as its prequel. That seems to be another Newton's law.

Definitely not as good as its prequel. That seems to be another Newton's law.

• Jan 15, 2019

absolute classic. it’s more of a nostalgia thing with me. i remember watching this movie at my friends house.

• Dec 13, 2018

this move is a fuckin classic

this move is a fuckin classic

• Jun 18, 2018

"The sequel is never quite as good" holds true with this movie, but it's still entertaining. We got spoiled with Glee a few years ago, but if you loved that, you'll enjoy this!

• Jun 11, 2018

I love this movie, and the original. It was definitely enjoyed, throughout my childhood, and into adult hood. I've seen both of these movies, at least 500 times. And that not an exaggeration, probably more.