Sisterakas - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Sisterakas Reviews

December 19, 2013
an abomination of epic proportions..
½ December 2, 2013
There's no denial that this film is pretty stupid and I'm not such a fan of screwball comedies and never will be, but I have a few good laughs here that makes it watchable I suppose. It will be appreciated, no doubt. In the long run however, it will be forgotten.
September 10, 2013
I can't believe how this terrible "comedy" could earn so much in the box-office... I just can't. Watching this is a waste of time. The unfunny jokes are repetitive, the material/plot is mind-numbingly dumb, characters are just a bunch of cliched caricatures, and the constant FU reference to James Yap is just plain irritating. I've laughed maybe 3-4 times (half-heartedly I might add), but mostly it's from the bloopers (which isn't even that funny as well). At least in Petrang Kabayo, i was mildly entertained in the first half. This movie is juvenile and a disgrace to the film industry (even the lowest of the lowest of screwball comedies).. And this is exactly why I don't waste ticket money for these. Thank god for cable/torrentz!

I liked the Little Red Riding Hood joke though, pretty sure that's ad-libbed by Vice, which made it funnier.
July 14, 2013
I f you want enjoyment for while, try to watch this sister-sassy motion pic. Laughable and enough entertainment...
May 15, 2013
freaking waste of my time!
½ April 8, 2013
One of the local best comedy films I've watched mainly because of wonderful set of main casts, nice comedy story and all-out fun and laugh inducing lines and scripts to entertain watchers and will definitely make you laugh! The Ai Ai Delas Alas-Vice Ganda-Kris Aquino tandem was clever and intelligently put together because they will definitely deliver a super blast comedy movie. Although, some of Aquino's lines and scenes were awkward and dull. The love team of Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla was unnecessary. The movie will blast alone even without them. Vice's comedic punchlines was the main selling point of the movie. And some of his scenes were effective funny adlibs which causes authentic laughs and comedies in the movie. This movie never runs out of comedies and fun because of its story and lines and will really make you laugh. No wonder it hit the box-office in the last year's Metro Manila Film Festival and eventually became an all-time highest-grossing local film in the country. This is one of the best comedy movies of 2012!
March 24, 2013
Quite appealing, great comical interjections.
February 4, 2013
Super duper bongga!!!!!! This movie is really great!! The combination of Vice Ganda, Kris Aquino and the queen of comedy Ai Ai Delas Alas. I would watch this again..
January 21, 2013
it is really the time of Vice Ganda. not to mention the previous box office queen of metro manila film fest
½ January 18, 2013
"It's not so bad after all"

I Didn't actually know how i watched this film, it surely is a disappointment, Wenn Deramas still giving us crap films and we audience still supporting it, The trailer had me laughed so hard but then the movie itself is a stupid movie consisting of stupid actors and a very very thin director, it surely targeted the target audience but not me im not even part of it.

Feuding half siblings reunite when a down-on-her-luck socialite is hire by her successful half-brother to be his my assistant. He resolves to torment her, but the two are forced to work together to overcome a powerful rival.

This is the 3rd most stupid film this film festival behind Sosy Problems and Si Agimat, Si Enteng At si Ako, well Sisterakas arguably delivered great laughs and an underwhelming effortless performances altough this film stars the biggest stars in industry it didn't work well it was actually for this film to earn more and well it works.

Sisterakas with its title is kind of stupid and it does live with it, It doesnt provide entertainment, It just provided cheap jokes, thin script and a stupid conclusion it was an utter crap, showcasing this kind of film is just a shame, but then it set standards for box office , and i'm sure this will be panned.

This surely be number one on box office, no doubt and probably will get no award, this is a subtle film that only cares for money and never for sincerity and never for awards, it was just a gimmicky movie that really works, a movie made for families with a child and group of friends and no doubt that this film garnered 40m in it's first day and meanwhile the greatest film in mmff 2012 Thy Womb barely made a million, it so sad that filipino actually prefered that but then i was there to be a critic and meanwhile others for entertainment to laugh and just forget problems and be inside the film for a while, but then it slightly works for me.