The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 Reviews

September 25, 2016
Doesn't surpass it's predecessor but higher quality of filmmaking keeps it afloat.
October 10, 2015
Barely remember this one, either. Is this the one where she thinks she might be pregnant? Good drama, there.
June 23, 2015
This second installment of " The Sisterhood Of Traveling Pants" is great. It brings you all the girls back and with their new life that is happening. Good continuation of the series and it connects with most girls in this era. One good chick flick that even a guy can enjoy. So for this being a good sequel and for bringing a great message, I give "The Sisterhood Of Traveling Pants 2" a C.
June 23, 2015
It's a step-down from the first film, but this sequel still works because of its lovable cast.
June 7, 2015
Very slow start, especially since we know what's going to happen sooner or later. But the magic finally hits and it's the satisfaction we expect from a chick flick.
½ January 9, 2015
As good as the original. I wish they had continued the series.
October 20, 2014
It was good, but the pants go missing at the end. Guess they don't want to make another sequel.
September 25, 2014
Depending on what I think of the first one...
July 8, 2014
Not as strong as the first one, but still enjoyable.
½ July 4, 2014
the beauties with the traveling pants are back and better than before the movie was wonderful i highly recommend it to anyone who liked the first great sequel full of the same fun laughs and heart as the first i recommend that you see it
June 24, 2014
Way too sentimental for my taste. Also, I thought these girls were supposed to like each other--they seemed to spend most of the movie avoiding one another and being catty.
May 23, 2014
nah. not as good as the first 1
May 5, 2014
Much more intelligent and not as fluffy as I was expecting, the fresh-faced cast bring conviction to their varied characters, but still convinces the audience that they've been friends for life. Each character's story is engaging and doesn't just revolve around finding the right guy. The film actually deals with some hard-hitting issues like teen pregnancy and suicide, but then throws in some beautiful Greek scenery or meet-cute moment to smooth things over. Sweet and entertaining.
April 24, 2014
Sadly this one does not have the fantastic relationships and emotion as the first one, but it has enough humor to make for a decent sequel.
February 7, 2014
February 3, 2014
Not terribly bad; admittedly chicks would prefer this to a male hence me playing it safe with a mediocre score.
December 26, 2013
Verano en pantalones 2
½ October 11, 2013
A great movie to watch with your girlfriends. Loved the cast they chose to adapt the book.
July 18, 2013
Good, but forgettable.
½ June 30, 2013
It was okay, but not as good as the first one.