And I Hate You So - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

And I Hate You So Reviews

August 2, 2017
AND I HATE YOU SO
Hong Kong, 2000..
Movie: 1 hour 36 minutes.
Well Worth Watching.
This is the first movie I have watched from Hong Kong.
It was interesting and well paced, the storyline was unique and the Actors engaging.
I usually prefer Asian Dramas over Asian movies because I feel I don't get an opportunity to invest in the characters or the story with a movie, but this film left me quite content.
July 22, 2010
好?年??就?????以??????????????家正好??个HD??粤语???就??????????????????????????
?论??稿???欢??仲?D???????好??FEEL????
---
?欢

????????????????买个??中??佢?????????????足?个鹤?鸡群????女??????????女?????????????????????????????仲???墨??样??污?????????????????縮骨?????解人??????????????????????天带佢???左??????????????????记??????佢???失?大家????????????就?以大???????买????????好??
失宠??人??常?????????????佢失???????失???????使???任???夫??????佢???????????????仲????好???????佢???以????????就?失踪??????????????佢????转个??????????度?????书???????巴士????????峰??路转???????????佢????????佢????????????????????欢?大???????
??个?度????????失败?????佢??佢永??失??淡淡????????????????使??????
人????破???????大??????尽??????
½ February 15, 2010
And I Hate You So finds director Yee Chung Man reunited with two thirds of the popstar cast, talented sceenwriter Ivy Ho and top cinematoghrapher Peter Pau from Yee's charming debut Anna Magdalena. This time, however, Yee tries a more standard approach to the romantic comedy genre, seemingly giving his audience the full Nora Ephron treatment. But not to worry, Ho's script is far too intelligent to be taken too lightly, making a point of discussing the nature of love rather than simply describing it for us. This regrettably also makes And I Hate You So a rather tedious watch, but, like it's predecessor, with some brilliant moments and great acting throughout.
½ October 18, 2009
Sweet,one of my favourite local films
½ June 1, 2009
I found this movie very charming but i sorta missed a better ending storywise on the antique story lady. Other than that i really liked this movie :)
½ August 12, 2008
funny movie about the battle of the sexes leading to falling in love. The chemistry between the two was good though at the end of the movie you wonder how on earth they fell for each other in that short period of time. Not the most rational love story though I guess most love stories are like that
August 8, 2008
Loved it! they were both so weird and pissed off and angsty. So great
August 5, 2008
it lacked a certain something..but anyhow it was a good movie.quirky,funny and the leads had great chemistry.
½ April 27, 2008
While the story is pretty bland and unoriginal it's worth watching for the comedy - especially from the comic performances of all the cast. Aaron Kwok's delivery of the Luna Cycle/period jokes and Kelly Chen's frustrated reaction to them is subtle but very funny. A shame that Eric Tsang and Teresa Mo's characters didnt get a better conclusion.
February 4, 2008
Very sweet love story. Love them both.
February 3, 2008
i always overlook chinese films. Have T to thank for this recommendation
December 14, 2007
I love this style~~~
½ December 9, 2007
Nice script. Not bad at all.
½ November 19, 2007
all time favourite! humorous, sweet and lively!
November 6, 2007
A hilarious romantic comedy. Fun to watch over and over again as the two main cast Kelly Chen and Aaron Kwok turns to lover from what seemed like sworn enemies at the start.
November 5, 2007
Must see.....pretty ppls, pops,styling and good story...i saw for several times!
½ November 4, 2007
I like the music in this movie. Many variations of La Vie En Rose. The plot was also cool.
½ October 30, 2007
I love this fim so much.. I know some people have problems with HK moives being played by pop stars, but this one I've watched so many time... it sitting in my laptop dvd player as we speak. Mets the romantic formular.