Reviews

• Aug 13, 2016

This documentary made me cringe, I didn't even know if the narrator was being serious or not being he acted so weird, and claims he wanted to be abducted. The movie also feels heavily dated and old fashioned can't believe it was made in 1999. Parts of it seemed staged, so it makes me wonder if it was an actual documentary or not. Not worth watching I am sure there is much more serious documentaries out there on Roswell.

• Aug 24, 2012

A mockumentary- partly scripted and partly made with actual interviews at the 50th Anniversary of the "crash" in Roswell, the film on one hand says it's exploring the "UFO Phenomena" but the overall feeling is one of ridiculing the folks in Roswell, the ones that actually believe, those that are just in it to make a buck. There are moments when it captures the pure absurdity of the human mind but overall the film misses it's "The Gods Must Be Crazy" moment as on one hand the UFO or whatever it was indeed like Coke bottle dropped in the African bush.

• Jun 21, 2012

funny and entertaining.. total aspi type. 3.5 stars for sure ;)

funny and entertaining.. total aspi type. 3.5 stars for sure ;)