Six Days, Seven Nights - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Six Days, Seven Nights Reviews

September 20, 2014
If film should be escapism then this is 5 stars; you don't even have to engage your brain even once. It's crap but completely watchable. 0 stars + 6 stars / 2 = 3 stars
August 25, 2014
I really liked this movie. Rotten tomatoes has no idea what their talking about. I see a lot of good movies like this with negative rating which make no sense to me.
August 24, 2014
i really like this movie, i can watch it regularly as a happy escape movie idk,
the way they argue and bicker is top notch, 10/10 for this great classic imo.
½ August 13, 2014
I don't understand the logic behind green-lighting the movie. Ford is not bad. Anne Heche is not bad. The story is forgettable, but watchable. However, all together, it just doesn't work.
½ August 5, 2014
Not Harrison Fords best film but it's not his worst ever. This film is quite enjoyable in some areas but it is also bad as while that acting is just crap in some places of the film. The film is also really predictable.
August 1, 2014
Great lines, and a good cast. Harrison is believable, heroic, romantic and funny. Heche was also a good choice.
July 12, 2014
List in the plastic category of films alongside romancing the stone and woman in red. This isn't a bad thing as such. There's nothing wrong with a hokey bit of rubbish whereby brain is left mushed in a tin next to you. Enjoyable enough.
½ May 22, 2014
The movie itself isn't bad, but "Six Days Seven Nights" is completely forgettable, average genre fare. And for the record, I found the chemistry between the two leads lacking.
May 3, 2014
Average, but watchable.
TheDudeLebowski65
April 23, 2014
Six Day Seven Nights is a mediocre picture that has a lacking script and wastes an exciting idea on poor storytelling and direction. Ivan Reitman has made far superior films than this. With this film, he just delivers a film that is somewhat predictable, and in the end ends up being a waste of time. I really wanted to enjoy the film, but it felt like the filmmakers rushed through the material as if they didn't care about making a good film. The film also left you wanting a bit more by the times the credits roll and the attempt at comedy and action just fall apart and never materializes into something entertaining. I felt the performances were flat and not interesting and the film as a whole could definitely have been much better than this. Harrison Ford has made far superior films, and this one is one of his weakest, and is not worth seeing. This film could have been good if the script would have been solid, but it wasn't. This is a poorly constructed effort that simply just doesn't deliver. This is a boring film with nothing to offer and if you're expecting something good, you'll be disappointed because it features some fairly predictable situations and outcomes. Overall this is a film that uses genre elements in order to create something, but it never materializes into something truly memorable. This is a lacking film that wastes its potential on lacking ideas that fall flat. This film really could have been fun and entertaining, but it just doesn't add up to much.
½ April 12, 2014
Decent action and funny parts. Not really something I expected to like but was good.
½ April 8, 2014
Six Days, Seven Nights is enjoyable due to the sparking chemistry between Harrison Ford and Anne Heche blended with some laughs and moderate action.
January 23, 2014
would like to purchase this movie to download to my device
January 23, 2014
This is one vacation I wouldn't want lol.
January 15, 2014
An adventure flick filled with action, romance and a great screen couple...what do you want more?
January 11, 2014
Harrison Ford is 80 years old, and Anne Heche is a lesbian. In a case of opposites attract, they are stranded on a tropical island, and have to avoid pirates and repair the broken landing gear on their plane. I guess a May-December romance just seems a bit gross to me at this stage in life, but these two aren't a terrible pair. I wish more of the movie was dialogue like the well-written scenes at the end, and there was, y'know, less about pirates.
January 5, 2014
Not a classic by any measure, but a funny, harmless bit of fluff that doesn't pretend to be anything else. And the non-obvious pairing of Anne Heche and Harrison Ford works surprisingly well.
January 1, 2014
Un film qui se regarde mais qui est très convenue et qui manque de profondeur.
December 30, 2013
The beginning of the decline of Ford's box office downfall, this is actually a lot more pleasant than I remembered it. The chemistry between Ford and Heche isn't fantastic and that's likely where the whole thing is let down most. Reasonably light fun, nothing too offensive here.