Six Pack - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Six Pack Reviews

October 21, 2014
Even if you hate NASCAR like I do, you'll still live Six Pack!
August 17, 2014
(First and only viewing - January 2010)
July 11, 2014
This is one of my all time favorite movies. Love it.
March 24, 2014
my all time favorite movie when I was a kid and still is my favorite.
February 16, 2014
I was a big fan of this movie when I was a kid, so I was keen to see it again to compare my memories to reality. I was pleasantly surprised to find it isn't the worst movie I've ever seen. Kenny Rogers gives his best performance (which still isn't saying much), but Diane Lane really shines as the oldest of the orphan children. You can see shades of what was coming later in her career. Anthony Michael Hall isn't bad either. The story isn't amazing, but it's a NASCAR movie, so you shouldn't be expecting anything amazing. There has been a lot said over the years about the sexualization of children in this movie, pertaining to Diane Lane's teen in trouble performance. It ain't as bad as people make it out to be. I'd let my kids watch this movie. I think people would like this movie more if they just stopped trying to compare it to classic films like Casablanca and started comparing it to family movies like any of the crap Adam Sandler made after Billy Madison.
½ October 20, 2013
I wanna see a sequel about the tough kid that swears all the time.
September 20, 2013
bad news bears of stock car racing!! just doesn't work at all!! 1/4!! highly forgettable!!
December 1, 2012
This was my first "romance" video as a child.
½ May 22, 2012
I love it still to this day!
July 15, 2011
Quite possibly the greatest sound track of it time.
January 16, 2011
Pretty good road movie. Kenny Rogers juggles six children. Worth watching for a young Diane Lane. "Her name is Breezy." Breezy: "It's Heather!"
April 13, 2010
Actually, I have never seen this movie. I just thought it would be better than reviewing another stupid vampire movie. Although the synopsis does make it sound like kenny rogers saves a bunch of kids from the evil clutches of the srs or something, so perhaps it is a vampire movie after all.
½ April 6, 2010
Before being maimed by countless plastic surgeries, before the fried chicken and the realization that his music was country music's version of John Tesh, Kenny Rogers made this silly, feel-good family flick. To me it felt like Grizzly Adams trying to find reverse in a stock car: pointless and just out of place.
February 4, 2010
Saw some of it on tv, and it looked enjoyable enough. Worth seeing all the way through.
½ January 21, 2010
brings back memories when I was a kid.
January 16, 2010
It was an alright movie.
½ November 29, 2009
As a young tyke, I loved this movie and developed a crush on Diane Lane.
October 1, 2009
Kinda funny. We watched it for Diane Lane. She was SO young!
September 14, 2009
Actually not bad. The best racecar movie I've seen thus far.