Six Pack - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Six Pack Reviews

April 19, 2009
Some flicks you see as a kid and never expect to see again. Case in point - Six Pack, starring the Gambler, an amazingly young Diane Lane, and Weekend's Bernie, in a film about stock car racing. Some times it actually pays to have cable.
April 15, 2009
This was my first "romance" video as a child.
April 1, 2009
I watched this only because it's Patton Oswalt's favorite movie. It was good. That's all I got.
½ March 26, 2009
enjoyable film liked Kenny Rogers in The Gambler so when he starred in this I gave it a try good cast and story
½ February 7, 2009
Love it! Have VHS & DVD of it!
December 31, 2008
I don't remember the movie all that well.
December 20, 2008
This is a great story. Kenny Rogers pulls this off, though it is obvious that he is not a professional actor. The child actors, especially Hall and Lane, are great.
December 15, 2008
Over weight and down on his luck Kenny gets saddle bagged w/ 6 kids while trying to resurrect a racing career. Rogers fails in the family comedy but it gains small merit points for having a young Anthony Michael Hall & Diane Lane in the cast as well as Terry Kiser as the heavy
December 3, 2008
I love it and especialy since Kenny Rogers is in it.
November 7, 2008
Show that bringing up up children with family vaules that no matter if your parents are gone you can make it as long as you stick together as a family and don't give up all your dreams can come true.
November 2, 2008
I like Diane lane. :)
October 8, 2008
This is just a good movie.
September 7, 2008
I f you love Kenny Rogers, foul-mouthed 12 year olds, Anthony Michael Hall, an underage Diane Lane looking a little too good, and hi-larious hi-jinx, then Six-Pack is a great way to spend a couple of hours drinking beer.
September 7, 2008
i watched this movie with my Dad...
September 1, 2008
it's an awesome movie
August 22, 2008
my favorite of all Time!!!! Being raised in a dirt racing family, we all saw the movie when it was released. The tracks are real tracks that I have been to growing up. but being half ga peach and living in the area the distance between stone mnt park and Atl. mortorspeedway is ficticious being AMS is actually in hampton ga.
½ August 19, 2008
classic just classic.
August 14, 2008
AWESOME movie! I use to watch this movie all the time when I was a kid and love it to this day.
August 6, 2008
This is a great movie racing, action and a great bunch of kids a must see for all
July 27, 2008
such a good racing movie, it a great movie for the hole family