Six Weeks Reviews

• Feb 22, 2017

Liquid came out of my eyes more then i'd like to admit! A if you liked the elephant man youll love this, just make sure you can handle the emotion! 62%?!!! r u fucking kidding me?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jun 13, 2016

Woman's daughter works for sleazy politician in this uneven and unfunny comedy drama.

• Jun 08, 2016

I heard this was based on a true story!! xoxo

I heard this was based on a true story!! xoxo

• Dec 13, 2014

Surprisingly good tear jerker that yanks at the heart while following the paint by numbers hollywood script.....the actors make this a worth while watch.

• Dec 29, 2009

Desperately want to find this movie to buy if anyone knows where I can get it <3

• Jan 12, 2009

Fabulous movie; I only wish it would be put on DVD!

Fabulous movie; I only wish it would be put on DVD!

• Nov 14, 2008

this movie is so good! you'll want to watch it again!!!

this movie is so good! you'll want to watch it again!!!

• May 20, 2008

i loved this movie when i was a kid

i loved this movie when i was a kid

• Dec 03, 2007

Way cheesy/over-dramatic but I loved every minute of it as a little kid.

Way cheesy/over-dramatic but I loved every minute of it as a little kid.

• Oct 21, 2007

One of the greatest films ever! :-)

One of the greatest films ever! :-)