The Sixth Sense - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Sixth Sense Reviews

Page 3 of 2047
February 22, 2017
Finally watched the whole thing today (I was too scared back when it came out). It is a very good film and while a lot depends on the ending and setting it up, there is more to the film than just twists. Great acting all around, and it is crazy to think that this is the high point in the career of everyone involved in this film.
February 21, 2017
M. Night Shayamalan's best work!
½ February 7, 2017
Dr. Malcolm Crowe (Willis), a child psychologist, is shot by a former patient, Vincent Grey, for not helping him as a child. The following year, Dr. Crowe begins working with another patient, 9-year-old Cole Sear (Osment), whose case is similar to Vincent's.
February 6, 2017
Saw this year's ago when it came out and I remembered that what I loved most about it was that it kept me on the edge of my seat and I didn't figure out the twists, plots and whodunit until the end when it's revealed to everyone. That's what's made this one of my favorite movies of all time! Bruce and Haley are brilliant!!! I just found moments I'd want to hug him one minute and the next I'd be jumping out of my skin lol. It's one of those movies you want to see again because you just know that you have missed something the first time. So pay very close attention to the details! That's all I can say really without giving it all away!
½ February 1, 2017
It's good movie to watch
January 25, 2017
If you are only going to see one Shayamalan movie this is the one.
January 25, 2017
One of the riskiest films ever made, in terms of the filmmakers trusting their skills to amaze the audience. I love this film. The greatest ending of all time.
January 24, 2017
really good movie with a very good twist ending! Just awesome!
January 18, 2017
Made me a little scared, a lot sad. This film was PERFECT, especially (SPOILERS) the amazing twist ending. One of my favourites..
January 15, 2017
It has one of the great twists in Cinema history, but The Sixth Sense is likewise excellent in its ability to mix horror and intrigue seamlessly.
January 14, 2017
One of the best suspense movies I've ever seen, you will never guess how this movie will turn out
January 13, 2017
Somebody on here commented, a predictable ending, but otherwise a good movie. Sorry, but anyone who says that is bulling and being plain and simply very pretentious. The genius and the majesty of the movie is the ending. It's simply awesome and totally unpredictable. It's one of the greatest endings in cinematic history. It simply blew me away. It just stunned me. I was watching the movie and thinking, really good, moving and solid movie, bordering on really excellent and then, boom, that ending, which gave it a violent shove into the territory of classic movies that a very select group of movies dwell on. Absolutely superb.
January 8, 2017
Predictable ending but other than that an amazing movie.
January 7, 2017
This is a 5-star thriller/horror for eternity despite what it's director goes on to do. Osment also deserves a tonne of respect for a performance that carries the film beautifully. It's a good'un.
½ January 7, 2017
M night Shyamalan is back after major downhill, to bring it us more film so good this is Horror Thriller, But l look First m Night The Sixth Sense has More ever have Ignore complain story and furious truth actor. but l not done this movie is well been, there are few same some material they can't shown what in their minds head Little boy who Experience Human Body lead take help Psycho Malcolm has find a way help him from Human spirit with him, and l pretty think a look here it a aware face deep lowest provable to interest M night Twists The director want come ideas have look so evict without real ending, and l just beware that is supposed to do. and l love the character has piece has it own twists mindsblowing day valued. looking M night loves telling everyone what is actually Story is life can't hope doesn't take manage truth people is felt happy this is Good movie what so improved to wrong the critic there looking.
December 26, 2016
The Sixth Sense is one of those moments that's only best for the first viewing- but is still pretty interesting and emotional with subsequent viewings. The characters have problems, but they work. Plenty of scary moments that worked just fine. The twist may require some blind thought to work, but it's unforgettable. Not a perfect movie, but a good watch.
½ December 26, 2016
12/26/2016: Almost 20 years later and it's still a pretty good movie. The first time will always be the best as it loses a bit once you know the punchline.
December 21, 2016
To give you an idea of just how good The Sixth Sense is, I will tell you that I watched it knowing the ending plot twist and was still riveted all the way up to it.
November 6, 2016
My favourite film - and my favourite magic trick.
October 27, 2016
The Sixth Sense is infamous for its groundbreaking twist, but endures as a Hollywood horror classic because it boasts a whopper of skin-crawling scares, as well as a heartfelt, powerfully moving story to boot -- and features breathtaking performances from Haley Joel Osment and Bruce Willis, allowing viewers to feel their characters' pain deep within.
Page 3 of 2047