Ski Patrol - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ski Patrol Reviews

½ December 8, 2014
laughed twice, girlfriend loves it, i love her.
April 13, 2014
ok dosent have the heart hot dog and ski school have pretty juvenile great ski ing scenes other wise pass this one by
March 24, 2014
Very funny for what it is. Extremely excited to see it on digital copy. Needs to be on DVD and or Blu-ray as well.
½ September 14, 2013
A movie like this came right at the perfect time in my life to help formulate taste in movies an accepting what I thought was good and what I thought sucked. I was 8 when this came out so I probably saw it a year or two later when it came out on video. I definitely didn't think that it was funny in the slightest. Oddly enough I remember kids saying that this was funny. Ski Patrol is an incredibly forgettable movie that offers a tamed down version of the Animal House-Police Academy-Porky's-What have you variety for the ski slopes. It's lame.
½ November 17, 2012
One of those movies I liked a lot back in the day. I remember seeing it twice in the theater. Fairly cheesy these days..but still fun to watch to see the local Utah ski resorts and for the memories.
½ October 31, 2012
It's one of those movies I fondly remember watching as a kid on HBO. I just recently gave it another watch for the first time in what seems like 20 years. To be fair.... It is a TERRIBLE movie. Poorly acted, the plot hits too many B story bumps, and the overall problem and solution is too easy. On top of all that, the romances in the story seem forced.

All that being said, it was never meant to be an oscar winning performance. It serves the purpose it was made for; Pure Goofy Entertainment. If you can stand cheesy acting, Bad Plot Twists, and cliche beach house style story then I highly recommend this movie.... Even though a young George Lopez is in it *shutter*
February 14, 2012
Everything expected and less.
December 11, 2011
Bad in a good way. It's like Police Academy meets Better off Dead.
½ August 5, 2011
By far the BEST ski movie ever! Hot Dog is a distant 3rd in this category behind Ski School.
July 4, 2011
Classic cheesy, and I love it
May 21, 2011
silly silly stuff. Kinda trys to mash as much into its thread bare plot as it can and thou its not laugh out loud funny its still worthy of a chuckle or to! The bad guys are bad but not as bad as they could be, you dont hate them you just kinda think they are a bit arsey. Theres very little for them to do to aside from high five each other when they have done a dastaryl deed or look non plussed when the ski patrol gets one over on them. The ski patrol themselves are ok, unlike police accademy the characters are not that strong and pretty thread bare. So theres the singing black one, the nerdy virgin one, the steve guttenburg style one. All fun to watch but nothing to knock you off your feet. Its classic 80's set ups thou with random shite happening for no reason and for fans of this kinda humour it will remind you of were hot tub time machine got a lot of its material! Fun and a cracking time waster but viewings may be limited.
May 19, 2011
I loved this movie its a classic LIVE LIFE TASTE DEATH!!!!
½ February 21, 2011
Terrible! But I laughed.
January 27, 2011
"hey does anybody got a cat!!!!!!"
ahhh cheesy ski movies make me laugh... ive always really enjoyed this flick and espically when i was a kid. check it out if you love ski movies and screwball comedies
December 23, 2010
I can't believe this was made in 1990 and not the early 80's. Terrible in a fun, stupid and nostalgic sort of way.
October 10, 2010
Very good movie as well as funny.
September 7, 2010
About as funny as cholera.
July 30, 2010
I love Bmovies like this these are better than most movies today.
½ September 7, 2009
like this movie i know its corney but everyone needs a good laugh!