Ski School - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ski School Reviews

½ February 28, 2010
It's really bad, but I remembered it being a big deal when it came out and I was a little kid. So I watched it drunk. It's still terrible. It looks like the 1980s to me, but it came out in 1991. Nothing was funny. It's nice to think that when you're a kid, you have no standards. The best thing is that it was homaged by South Park on the South Park n Aspen episode. Of course, it's a really low budget Canadian movie at Whistler mountain.
January 2, 2010
Best ski resort movie from the 80's.
December 7, 2009
Greatest, raunchiest, ski movie of all time!! Helicopter!!
December 3, 2009
First I want to say that the story for this in non existent. It is liked this filmed 100 scenes and then just threw them in at random places. Then on top of that the cast was not that good at all. The only actor who seemed to know what he was doing would be Dean Cameron. The movie had a typical 90's feel to it with no plot. Some scenes were funny a bit and if you like to see some skin, there are many parts of that too. But other than that, the movie was a flop.
November 29, 2009
not even "so bad it's good"
½ November 21, 2009
Ski School is a movie with great comedy between Cameron/Fratkin. The story is kinda lame but it has some of the greatest one liners in movie history. Non-stop comedy from beginning to end, watch if your a fan of T&N, beer-drinking, party movies...if you can still find those...
½ November 11, 2009
Why do they make these? Horrble
½ October 8, 2009
who didn't want to learn to ski the correct way
September 21, 2009
pretty funny actually, especially where the main guy is watching a video of himself skiing and says "Oh I do that well."
½ July 5, 2009
½ July 1, 2009
Its pretty Dope....kinda funny
½ January 30, 2009
Very original.. Not!
January 15, 2009
the lines are great, and the antics simple.
January 5, 2009
1990
This movie was made at Whister!! CANADA
Florescent pink and yellow time capsule of the 90's
This movie was kinda like "Home Alone" but on the ski slopes!
½ December 27, 2008
This is a hilariously early 90's movie. It's not hilarious, but every guy I know has seen it - it used to be on Showtime all the time when we were kids, and there are some jokes, and a lot of boobs. When you're 12 years or whatever, that makes for a good movie. Watching now, it's pretty bizarre and the plot doesn't make a lot of sense. But the 90s factor makes it worth it to watch. Some beers help.
June 30, 2008
Gotta love the old school ski movies. Ski patrol is much better though!
June 23, 2008
Animal House on the Ski slopes
June 9, 2008
Frickin' A! This movie kicks ass! This is a great early 90s movie. Should almost be classified as an 80's movie.
½ May 15, 2008
My favorite guilty pleasure! I love the snowball fight and Dave has the best comebacks.
April 26, 2008
poop of a winterfresh flavor