Skills Like This Reviews

• Aug 20, 2012

After failing at writing, a Denver writer becomes a criminal. Low budget fun.

After failing at writing, a Denver writer becomes a criminal. Low budget fun.

• Feb 09, 2012

Miranda is a Jack-Ass, and the Non-Festival cut of this movie SUCKS

Miranda is a Jack-Ass, and the Non-Festival cut of this movie SUCKS

• Nov 27, 2011

This film really captures the feeling of the being lost and finally finding what fits, a true coming of age or clarity kind of movie.

• Jun 11, 2011

Stupid but a lot of fun.

Stupid but a lot of fun.

• Apr 02, 2011

Low budget, but high pay off. This movie is slick, crafty and funny. Interesting premise and characters as well. Watch it and become a thief.

• Mar 28, 2011

Very different and pretty funny...mental at times, but not bad at all...

Very different and pretty funny...mental at times, but not bad at all...

• Mar 03, 2011

A film that every Denver citizen should see.

A film that every Denver citizen should see.

• Cynthia S Super Reviewer
    Oct 14, 2010

I dont know sometimes what attracts me to a movie, but this one definitely got me. A few minutes into it I was wondering if I even wanted to watch it. A few more minutes and I couldnt turn it off. Its hilarious! and for the look of a rather inexpensive movie, they found some really great actors and storyline. I REALLY REALLY liked this movie!

• May 15, 2010

This movie was really bad!!!

This movie was really bad!!!

• Mar 20, 2010

A failed writer robs a bank on the spur of the moment- and finds he's actually quite good at it. Things get complicated as he robs more places and unwittingly drags his friends into complicity. Aiming at the smart-talking Tarantino style of filmmaking, it perhaps tries a little too hard to be cool, but is a good film nonetheless.