Skinwalker: Curse of the Shaman - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Skinwalker: Curse of the Shaman Reviews

February 16, 2009
This looks like a student film, production values are pretty low. i wasn't very fond of the story or the performances by the cast.
iLeo
January 3, 2009
Well, I have to say this movie was slightly good, considering that the movie is actually called 'Skinwalker'. Although I am not too sure about the shaman aspect, but oh well, it upholds an interesting story plot that follows the hasty retreat of a group of teenagers out and about on a joyride when they suddenly come across an elderly Native American man on the road and accidently run over, and kill him. This is where the revenge begins, so rather than alerting the authorities about the accident the group of teens decide to keep quiet about it and go on with their lives. Due to this careless act, the family of the elderly Native American man seek retribution and embark on cursing those involved in the death of ther relative. Hmmmmm...now, that is something to ponder. Worthy, but it's your choice.
½ July 19, 2008
If I was a teenager again, I'd love this movie. But now I find it a bit boring and very much the same story as other movies.
½ May 26, 2008