Skinwalkers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Skinwalkers Reviews

April 18, 2016
Holy cow. We're three episodes in, and it is sooooo SLOW. You finish people's sentences for them, because they are predictable and melodramatically delayed in delivery. Most of the actors are just reading a script. Adam Beach? Wow. You can give him crap and he still reads it with authenticity. But c'mon. Robert Redford co-produced this? What the hell, Bob. Geez. Well, at least I find that its slow pace leaves me with PLENTY of time to kill time criticizing the lazy videography, death-on-a-stick script, and walk-through-your-part acting. I have long yawns' worth of time to carefully write my criticisms in my head, revise them, let them sit a bit, reflect on them, and then post them on the Web. It's almost like they filmed early rehearsals and then let the actors take the rest of the week off. So far... very disappointing. And no skin walkers yet.
½ August 1, 2015
Some cool wolf effects don't quite make up for its cheap, soap-opera, vibe... although it does play with SOME werewolf tropes well.
May 26, 2015
The only thing that made this movie watchable was the fact that it was so bad. The acting was terrible, and the writing was probably worse. It felt almost like it was trying to be a spoof movie, but failing at even that. I just wanted to laugh at it, but you could tell they were being serious. It was impossible to believe any of it. The only redeeming feature of this movie, other than the end credits, was probably Rhona Mitra's nipples being almost on full display during the final fight sequence...I don't regret watching it though. This movie was so bad, that it went right past "It was so bad, it was good" and went all the way back to bad again. 10/10.
March 30, 2015
The synopsis sounds stupid ie. promising. I might want to see it :P
½ March 27, 2015
More style than substance. Sounds good on paper, but poorly executed.
½ March 15, 2015
You're not missing much action here!
Robbanflix
January 2, 2015
A horror movie about werewolfes. It's a fair flick but there are alot better similiar ones out there. If u really like this type of movie its worth a closer look tho.
½ December 22, 2014
Terrible movie. Skinwalkers is a cheap, boring, unoriginal, poorly acted rip-off of Underworld. The storyline is stupid, horribly written, and so packed full of clich├ęs you would think it's being sold at Costco. The special effects and action sequences are terrible, horribly executed, and poorly thought out. The performances are god-awful, not even the kid delivering a good one.
November 6, 2014
Pretty Stylish and cool Werewolf movie but the story and how its told is so shit.
August 16, 2014
8/17/2014: Rhona is gorgeous, but this movies wasn't great. Very poor story and special effects without much good action.
½ July 28, 2014
Skinwalkers fails to imitate classic Werewolf films and features very poor performances.
½ May 15, 2014
Never judge a dvd by it's cover. I did and regret it. This is not a good film. The storyline is not too bad to be fair but the performances and the cliche warehouse/factory fight ending was bad. It's a werewolf movie where werewolfs fight amongst themselves. That's bad ones that go out and kill people against good ones, that strap themselves up at night so they can't, they just grow beards and struggle away all night every night.
March 24, 2014
Skinwalkers is a pretty decent werewolf movie, that has some really cool scenes to it. The plot is kind of basic, not the most complicated, but it keeps the movie moving and fairly interesting. I really liked the red moon, the restraints for the lycans, and the motorcycle gang. This movie does have a fair mixture of elements to stand on its own, just dont expect amazing things.
½ January 31, 2014
good mystery/horror pic
November 17, 2013
A very hot and sexy group of actors get together with some motorbikes and guns and have a whale of a time shooting and not hitting a lot. The photography is pretty and gives a sense of quiet around the action creating a sharp contrast that is heightening of the tension of the chase. The acting and script is mediocre at times however these moments soon pass. Nibbles: Roast Boar.
October 30, 2013
sitting on my dvd player to watch
October 18, 2013
One of the worst movies I have seen recently.
½ June 13, 2013
One of the worst werewolf flicks I've ever seen. The ironic thing here is the only werewolf flick that's actually worse than this one and quite possibly the worst film ever created.... Shares the exact same name.
May 14, 2013
I watched this thinking it would be cool, but it wasn't too good. It was kinda boring, the effects and acting wasn't too great, and it was just plain weird. I'm not into werewolf movies, but some scenes were pretty creepy and the appearances of the werewolves were cool. If you love werewolf movies, this is definitely worth seeing, but if you're not, look elsewhere.