Skullduggery - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Skullduggery Reviews

March 28, 2017
Okay, this was a largely terrible film, but I'm rating it based on my level of enjoyment and the interest I got from poking fun at it, because it really only works on that level.

Rental, or maybe a hard pass if you can't get into the 'so bad it's good' kinda mindset.
½ July 11, 2016
The worst film of all time. Seriously, what the natural F? Guy stalks people so he can what? Sniff their farts? Kill somebody, already....damn.
October 27, 2012
A 14th century curse affects a medieval board game role player. Could have been very good. I wish they focused on the board game tasks for his character. Wasted too much time at the costume party and I didn't get the reappearing tic-tac-toe guy.
½ October 6, 2012
1382 medievel warlord casts a spell on an admiral which is passed down generations to a present day board gamer. Intriguing premise but film got progressively worse as it went along, leaving me with the distinct impression they simply ran out of ideas early on. Seemingly inspired by Dungeons & Dragons.
December 26, 2011
This laughably bad but I say watch it its funny
July 28, 2011
½ February 10, 2010
My head hurts.

I hated this movie. I pretty much hated everything about it considering that I actually do like D&D, which this mocks. The story sucked, the character development sucked, the music sucked, the final edit was long, the cinematography was very amaturistic, the diaglog sucked, the sets sucked, the premise sucked, and I still don't know what it was about!!!

Avoid this movie at all costs. (Insert the intonations of a serious plea here)

Very bad, very long, very stupid.
½ September 14, 2004
My head hurts.

Avoid this movie at all costs. (Insert the intonations of a serious plea here)

Very bad, very long, very stupid.