Skullduggery - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Skullduggery Reviews

½ July 11, 2016
The worst film of all time. Seriously, what the natural F? Guy stalks people so he can what? Sniff their farts? Kill somebody, already....damn.
April 25, 2014
After Spoony's review, I have to see it.
October 27, 2012
A 14th century curse affects a medieval board game role player. Could have been very good. I wish they focused on the board game tasks for his character. Wasted too much time at the costume party and I didn't get the reappearing tic-tac-toe guy.
½ October 6, 2012
1382 medievel warlord casts a spell on an admiral which is passed down generations to a present day board gamer. Intriguing premise but film got progressively worse as it went along, leaving me with the distinct impression they simply ran out of ideas early on. Seemingly inspired by Dungeons & Dragons.
December 26, 2011
This laughably bad but I say watch it its funny
July 28, 2011
½ February 10, 2010
My head hurts.

I hated this movie. I pretty much hated everything about it considering that I actually do like D&D, which this mocks. The story sucked, the character development sucked, the music sucked, the final edit was long, the cinematography was very amaturistic, the diaglog sucked, the sets sucked, the premise sucked, and I still don't know what it was about!!!

Avoid this movie at all costs. (Insert the intonations of a serious plea here)

Very bad, very long, very stupid.
½ September 14, 2004
My head hurts.

Avoid this movie at all costs. (Insert the intonations of a serious plea here)

Very bad, very long, very stupid.