The Skulls 3 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Skulls 3 Reviews

½ December 21, 2012
They tapped a female to be a skull......
October 13, 2012
Wasn't a bad flick for number 3!
½ July 28, 2012
I'm sure the idea sounded like a possible cult classic hit, but in relaity It's the same as everything else you have seen, except with a woman.
June 19, 2012
Just ok they should have just made the first one and then stopped there
½ March 6, 2012
the stupidest one of the three. it had no chance and i don't know why it was even made.
January 28, 2012
Not bad. I liked Clare Kramer when she was Glory in Buffy The Vampire Slayer. I've only ever seen her in one other film besides this one and that's Bring It On. This is different to the first two The Skulls films as this one was about a girl wanting to join The Skulls, a complete change from the first two in every way.
May 1, 2011
Definitely better than the sequel but still not as good as the original. The story wasn't bad and the film mildly entertaining. The acting was pretty bad though. Wouldn't recommend watching this unless your a fan of the trilogy.
½ May 21, 2010
An average Sequel to the Skulls Series which benefit of the Idea of a Woman try to get a Member of The Skulls
January 8, 2010
January 6, 2010
Good, strong film. It was good, but not as good as the original Skulls film, but then nothing is ever as good as the first film in a series. Clare Kramer delivered a fine performance.
½ December 26, 2009
Clare Kramer is hot and does a decent job at acting while trying to join The Skulls. The rest of the acting is nowhere near top-notch. The mayor from Spin City is the leader of The Skulls in this volume of the series. Not too bad, but not too good either. I figured out one of the twists pretty early on.
½ September 27, 2009
Well, if putting the monopolistic of [The Skulls] aside for awhile, it was actually a sorta decently written thriller.
September 22, 2009
Besides a very decent cinematography, not even as a guilty pleasure. TERRIBLE.
May 21, 2009
I own it, so I might as well see it once.
April 29, 2009
Holy continuity errors batman!
shesdownbytheriver
December 22, 2008
No thankyou - Not interested.
December 18, 2008
really wana see this
December 5, 2008
I've seen the first two may as well see the last one.
December 2, 2008
omg they made a third, first was the best