Reviews

give "frequency"+ "somewhere in time" an asian spin=this one

give "frequency"+ "somewhere in time" an asian spin=this one

• Feb 20, 2012

• Jul 07, 2009

film ini udda sempat di tiru oleh indonesia .. versi indoonesia dimainin oleh roger dan revalina .. jadi filmnya bisa dibilang lumanyan sampai indonesia mau menirunya .. yg penting kenzhunya cakepp disini dan segala merah .. :)

• Mar 22, 2009

An adaptation from the korean movie " Ditto ". I must say that aside from vaness wu's movie " Star Runner". I was awe struck by Ken's acting... I give it 3 and a half...

• Jan 19, 2009

A time-travel story, could be very interesting, but this one is too slow and a bit boring.

• Dec 06, 2008

• Oct 12, 2008

Reading the synopsis will make you think twice if you'll going to watch this film or not but out of curiosity, i give it a try. Casting is good, Gigi Leung is gorgeous and is very effective in her role not to mention the acting which is also great. Just feeling disappointed, since it's exactly the same and remake of DITTO (now one of my favorite), one good thing though in this movie is that the climax is handled differently. As the saying goes, always look for the original cause it's always the best...

• Sep 16, 2008

Chinese rehash of the Korean concept of two people meeting in different timezones - predictable throughout!

• Sep 15, 2008

what will you do when you know that your boyfriend/girlfriend is not your destiny because someone has told you that..& that someone is the son/daughter of your boyfriend/girlfriend form your bestfriend..

• alan j Super Reviewer
    Jun 07, 2008

this movie is not similar to DITTO--its a scene by scene remake! not bad..jut unnecessary..acting is capable..only real difference is gigi leiung's behavior in the school hallway..more of a downer compared to the original....all in all, DITTO is the original and the superior of the two films..