Skyfall - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Skyfall Reviews

½ September 10, 2016
A James Bond that oozes sleakness and sexiness.
September 5, 2016
10 out of 10:

Intense action, a great story, and a bit of nostalgia from older Bond movies, Skyfall ranks as one of the greatest Bond film.
August 22, 2016
Although lacking the constant action of some of the previous Craig Bond installments, this movie benefits from that and is able to create an intelligent plot with a chilling performance from Javier Bardem. Skyfall delivers in every way possible and finds a way to ascend past being one of the best Bond of all time movies to being one of the best movies of all time.
½ August 21, 2016
Skyfall expertly blends action, suspense and drama, bringing one of the best Bond films to date
August 13, 2016
Best Bond movie of all time!
½ August 13, 2016
Loved it. Was my favorite until I saw Spectre.
August 12, 2016
Quite possibly the best Bond since Live and Let Die.
½ August 11, 2016
One of the best Bonds of all time.
½ August 9, 2016
Skyfall traz o clima da serie com grande estilo,atuações impressionantes e ótimas cenas de ação no nivel da serie.
½ August 7, 2016
En general, es una actualización bien realizada, a su vez que un giro refrescante para la franquicia de 007. Un Bond legítimamente humano, una omnipresente sensación de peligro, un villano inesperado en una película de 007, una recopilación de escenas preciosas, impactantes, trágicas, e intrigantes, el regreso del posiblemente auto más legendario de la historia del cine.
Eso sí, hay momentos que no se siente que encajen dentro de una peli de Bond, algunos conceptos están desaprovechados, y el último tercio es anticlimático y casi un chiste. Pero en general, me ha encantado.
August 5, 2016
ACTION PACKED AND THRILLING
½ August 5, 2016
Really good story and movie as well!
August 2, 2016
Skyfall is a thoroughly enjoyable ACTION MOVIE. Do I need to repeat myself? ACTION movie. I was slightly disappointed that the Bondness had disappeared from it, however is still one hell of a movie. Certainly one of this decades best and will be remembered with good thoughts in years to come.
Verdict: A+
½ July 29, 2016
The best from Daniel Craig's 007!
July 29, 2016
Fun but extremely over-the-top Bond film. Beautiful cinematography that recalls INCEPTION. One standout incredible scene -- a fight in a skyscraper. But the third act is a mess and Bardem's villain laughably bad. I wish the storytelling just weren't so damn dull.
jamrcla
July 28, 2016
Bond is back and with style, Daniel Craigs third Bond film is on par with the best Bond film ever Casino Royale, Daniel himself is fantastic as he always is but the best performance was Javier Bardem as the villain, He is one of the best villains in a Bond history, Very clever and frightening, The plot is a simple revenge story, The action is done well and was very good but there's not as much as you think though, The ending scenes were very good and not at all what I thought they would be like, The opening scene was brilliant, 2 hours 25 minutes goes at a reasonable pace but if i'm honest I didn't want it to end, It brings some old characters back that will feature in future Bonds, I just hope they don't spoil it with too much silliness and stupid gadgets from the old films now some familiar characters are back, My favorite film of the year, Very entertaining from start to finish, Even the theme song is brilliant I can't pick a fault at all, A must watch film, I hope Daniel does as many as he can he was born to play Bond.
July 24, 2016
Javier Bardem is scary. That's a very good thing. The way this film can pull you from feeling shock, to sadness is amazing. A very good twist to the usual Bond formula.
½ July 23, 2016
The continuation of the legendary saga of James Bond is back, and this covers every element of a James Bond movie, but it was a bit to long and lacking of action. The villain played by Javier Bardem was excellent, the movie was well made, but needed more action and more suspense like the other recent James Bond movies. With that being said for this franchise being a sucess with Daniel Graig since Casino Royale, I give " Skyfall " a B-.
July 23, 2016
One of the top 5 best Bond films ever, Skyfall is not only the best for Craig, but an instructional video on how to make the perfect modern action movie.
July 23, 2016
spectacular movie, great acting, great action, and an amazing ending, favorite movie