Skylark - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Skylark Reviews

September 28, 2014
A good continuation of the story.
February 22, 2013
An excellent movie. The ideal sequel to a classic!
½ January 22, 2013
A lack of Walken and an emphasis on Glenn Close. I had no idea this was a sequel. I actually saw this before the first one.
July 7, 2012
Nice sequel....we wonder what separation might do to Sarah and Jacob as Sarah leaves him in Kansas and returns to her home of Maine... you grow to love this family!
½ May 24, 2012
Sarah and the children travel to Maine when the farm is failing due to drought. A whole cast of characters greet Sarah and the children and make them feel welcome.
April 4, 2012
We watched this one again last night. A good story about the hardships on the Kansas prairie during the drought.
March 23, 2012
Despite the serious possibility of this being a disaster, the movie is actually just as good as the original.
March 16, 2012
It was a little funny but overall it was horrible
December 27, 2011
March 26, 2011
Better than the first film, but still hampered by the ponderous dialogue (and a moment of gross over-acting by Glen Close).
½ April 19, 2010
This was really very sweet and... special. It's one of those classic, beautiful little films about the important of a good honest love, family life and overcoming all obstacles by staying together and never giving up.
November 24, 2009
omg it is like the best movie i have seen i love it so much and sarah plain and tall that i wont shutup about it
October 10, 2009
I don't know, as an individual movie it was lacking I thought. As a marathon of all the Sarah Plain and Tall things it was like an enjoyable enough part.. kinda slow.
November 26, 2008
Great movie, must read the book.
September 26, 2008
Really good portrayal of the classic story. Glenn Close was terrific and Christopher Walken just as good.
½ August 25, 2008
½ May 25, 2008
It's always a treat to see Christopher Walken.
March 12, 2008
Intersting casting, and Glenn Close is fabulous.
½ February 2, 2008
All three are awesome!
½ January 24, 2008
Well done once again! Lovely acting.