Reviews

• Nov 23, 2017

Plot is a little slow but an interesting perspective on life in Pakistan.

Plot is a little slow but an interesting perspective on life in Pakistan.

• May 25, 2015

Can't believe I watched this whole movie through. Boring and not much going on.

Can't believe I watched this whole movie through. Boring and not much going on.

• Mar 01, 2013

I got to know about horror movies. Well, this film is a horror of a movie. Shallow, very pretentious and especially VERY poorly acted and directed. Rs. 100 gone to ashes.

• Jan 06, 2012

An overall good effort, highlights the average life style of rich young boys whilst and fresh out of colleges. The storyline is sluggish and lengthy and never seems to take off. The american accents do take the better of one. Some of the scenes which could have been good scene stealers for the main cast members, were under written and therefore leave the viewer wanting so much more. And the moment of realisation hits the protagonist right at the end. What exactly inspires him, is beyond me!

• Nov 08, 2011

There isn't much of a plot; the story never takes off as such. Very typical and predictable stuff. The guy in the film talks about 'originality' in films: that's exactly what's lacking here. Even low budget films are supposed to keep you entertained for a while.

• Oct 19, 2011

Enjoyed the movie... the acting was quite natural by all.. a good effort by Hammad khan