Slappy and the Stinkers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Slappy and the Stinkers Reviews

June 3, 2017
Loved it! Favorite movie from my childhood.
May 4, 2017
A silly family movie obviously meant for kids. It's not great, but not as bad as most people are saying. Who doesn't like sea lions? (First and only full viewing - In my mid-twenties)
January 21, 2016
That has tons of fun, heart, family, and adventure. Any family can be interested in it. Good comedy.
March 5, 2015
No stars. The director of this "film" obviously hated B.D. Wong's guts and wanted to find a way to ruin his reputation, his career, and possibly his life all at the same time. Might I just say, mission (almost) accomplished. As for the kids. Well one of them is "Spanky" from that mediocre "Little Rascals" movie. That's about the only thing that stood out to me. There's absolutely no good reason why anyone anywhere at any time should watch this for any reason. Don't make the same mistake I did. Run. While you still have the chance.
½ January 22, 2015
Your enjoyment of Slappy and the Stinkers will be directly proportional to your ability to be amused by a farting seal.
September 1, 2014
Impeccable, one of the most marvellous and riveting children's films ever put to screen. Very Poignant and daring, Utterly unmissable.
½ November 22, 2013
I didn't like this movie as a kid, and I still don't like it now.
November 11, 2012
Adults might not like this movie, but kids will love it! The humor and the adventure are great!
November 9, 2012
I always want to put the stinkers as loaf as kellen hathaway amy davidson as the girl in it as whitz as forrest landis and the other kids spencer as adam zolotin and his buddy e.j. pena d la, the black kid as marc jeffries and more like jacob smith and the music teacher as loren cardinal and his plays music as faye dunaway
September 18, 2012
I loved the movie. Had me in stitches.
August 22, 2012
"Slappy & The Stinkers" is a funny/wacky movie that attempts to act like "The Little Rascals", but in a different way. Parents may be indifferent to this film, but kids will probably enjoy it (I know I did back in the late 1990s/early 2000s).
June 26, 2012
Slappy and the stinkers
March 25, 2012
Gentle comedy about a group of lovable ragamuffins taking in a wayward sea lion.
January 18, 2012
I loved this movie when I was a kid. Great for youngsters. :)
December 21, 2010
When I was a kid this one one of the only movies that myself and both of my brothers actually would agree on. We all loved it, this is a great family movie.
May 27, 2010
May 16, 2010
What the hell is this shit. I feel bad for Slappy having to hang around with those moronic ugly kids. Go watch Andre instead if you want some serious sea lion action, this just makes me wanna start doing crack cocaine again.
May 12, 2010
I loved this movie when i was a kid!
March 28, 2010
i liked it when I was younger.
March 25, 2010
cutest little movie ever! Scarlett pomers (Kyra from the show Reba) is just the cutest little kid. a tale about kids who are on probation and find their way into trouble. praise the stinkers!