Sleepless in Seattle - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Sleepless in Seattle Reviews

July 16, 2015
A classic, charming love story. Can watch over and over.
June 30, 2015
Skip this chick flick. Ages 8+
June 9, 2015
Best romantic movie I've seen. ­'?­? 1/4
May 7, 2015
Good romantic picture with beatiful actors that delights you.
May 4, 2015
On my top 10 favorite movie list along with the Soundtrack!
½ April 30, 2015
Not to sound like an old-timer, but they really don't make it like this anymore. One of the most romantic movie I've ever seen, and Meg Ryan is absolutely gorgeous in the film. The film is full of references to old films and the music score is similarly nostalgic. Every single characters from the film is so memorable and vibrant with life. Not a movie with a great deal of depth, but that doesn't diminish its beauty.
½ April 24, 2015
It's silly with love themes, but Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan pull it off for their individual roles to the point of snapping with electricity the few times they're together in the same frame.
March 29, 2015
This is pretty stupid, predictable, and unrealistic. Despite being called a Romcom is wasn't funny and for it's originality, well, from what I gather, it's basically a rip off from another film, which they make no secret of, to be fair.
February 28, 2015
An early version of You've Got Mail... somewhat. And it draws reference from An Affair to Remember.
February 14, 2015
A romantic comedy that was more pleasing than expected mostly because of the performances by Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan.
January 29, 2015
It's a little overdone but the ending will always get you. Full review later.
½ January 27, 2015
I ended up watching this like two years ago (yeah, I'm a bit behind I know). But honestly, I thought it was quite overrated. It wasn't all that good, I expected more due to all the things that I've heard about it. Or maybe I'm just not seeing it?
January 26, 2015
I give this movie more stars than it probably deserves because it's one of those classic movies you can enjoy watching again and again.
January 18, 2015
I think my favourite part in this movie is when they were just looking back and forth at each other. The Filipino term for what I felt is "kilig" and it's the term that most fits. They just looked at each other and knew that there IS something. The acting was good. Meg and Tom had chemistry, it showed.
Still I felt something was lacking. A better resolution. A different. Or more elaborate or a longer ending could have been nice.
½ January 14, 2015
I pretty much hate Meg Ryan flicks. This one is no exception.
December 31, 2014
Pretty cute, but hard not to compare it to Meg Ryan's better performance in When Harry Met Sally.
December 28, 2014
Comedia romantica regular
December 21, 2014
One of our favorite movies -- especially at Christmas time.
December 6, 2014
One of the best romantic comedies of the 90s that harkens back to Hollywood's Golden Age, right down to the references to An Affair to Remember. Essential.
November 22, 2014
Another spectacular performance by Tom Hanks! Thoroughly a good story.