Sleepwalk With Me Reviews

• Jan 18, 2018

I love the message this movie has to offer! It's funny and amazing since it's true!

• Nov 28, 2017

This was the worst movie I've ever seen!!!!!!

This was the worst movie I've ever seen!!!!!!

• Sep 10, 2017

Birbiglia manages to walk a fine line between brutally honest confessional and inspirational comedy in a passion project about life on the road and the tolls it can take in love and relationships.

• Jul 23, 2017

Pretty solid intriguing movie. The guy was so frustrating though.

Pretty solid intriguing movie. The guy was so frustrating though.

• Jun 23, 2017

An experience-based picture with a unique perspective on film that shows a starting stand-up comedian struggling for material to boost and find inspiration on the shadowy reality in his life off the small stage, resulting a narrative to consists a basic sense of humor and performances from an equally good cast to express life points. (B) (Full review TBD)

• Apr 15, 2017

Special movie by a special dude.

Special movie by a special dude.

• Dec 06, 2016

A little underwhelming but it's a touching and funny film about love, life, and comedy.

• Nov 08, 2016

I loved how Mike was able to take his pain and turn it into funny punch lines. Even though most of these events actually occurred, I can see why he chose to make it funny instead of being depressed about it.

• Oct 08, 2016

Terrific relationship comedy/drama about an aspiring stand-up comedian, Mike Birbiglia plays Matt Pandamiglio, who can't decide if he wants to take the next step and marry his girlfriend or stay single and focus on his burgeoning stand-up career. He also has to contend with a rare sleep disorder that Birbiglia has in real life.

• Oct 07, 2016

If you are a fan of stand-up comedy, you will love this. If you have suffered from a sleep disorder, you will relate to the main character's dilemma. And then there is the angst he experiences within his long term relationship. Movie makes you really feel, from both sides. I guess what wasn't resolved for me was how his girlfriend in particular came to see his use of his private life in his comedy act. But a movie that gets away with talk-to-camera as well as voice-over narration, neither of which I normally like, is a winner. It's the pathos.