Sleepwalking - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Sleepwalking Reviews

½ March 6, 2016
It's all too aptly named.
½ March 4, 2014
A solid movie but nothing really outstanding to take it to another level.
November 17, 2013
Another film showing the useless and empty lives of American white trash that is exemplified in this dull movie. The manipulative antics of the daughter lead one to wonder why the director did not have her shot at the end of the movie it would have made a better ending. Selfishness and irresponsibility add to the mix declaring that most Americans are just not worth having around. Nibbles: Tomatoes.
April 26, 2013
Despite its snail's pace, the acting is truly spectacular. Robb and Theron in particular were fantastic.
April 5, 2013
I fell asleep 3 words into the plot.
½ February 6, 2013
I really did not enjoy this film which is a shame considering the amount of acting talent taking part. The performances themselves were good but the story really bored me and I was surprised I watched it until the end.
November 11, 2012
Brave and dark with a stark realism, plus strong and effective performances from it's main cast and a especially young Jodie Foster-esque turn by Annasophia Robb
½ September 29, 2012
This was a bit depressing, Anna Sophia Robb was perfect for the role of Tara. Poor James, the ending makes me wonder if he was going to ever see Joleen & Tara again. I felt like smacking Dennis Hopper over the head myself with all the nasty, unprovoked things he was saying.
Great cast !!
½ July 13, 2012
This is one sad movie! Not much else to say about this one!
½ July 6, 2012
Le gentil tonton un peu timide et benêt se prend en charge et devient un père pour sa nièce, abandonnée par sa mère...
½ June 14, 2012
Slowburning brilliance. Touching and subtle.
May 30, 2012
The drama follows a 12-year-old girl's struggle to come to terms with her mother's abandonment.

Other than the scene where Dennis Hopper's character is beaten to death with a shovel this film was pretty boring.
April 29, 2012
Even though the pacing is slow, it is a really good movie. Spoiler:
I find it interesting that the hero is a child abductor and killer... it really makes you think.
February 8, 2012
this movie had good performances and i was really interested at the beginning but the shitty ending ruined da whole film. I thought itd be a deeper movie.
December 2, 2011
I enjoyed this movie but I felt like something I can't quite put my finger on was missing.
½ September 25, 2011
really boring, extremely boring and the story is sensless. it starts from nowhere and ends in nowhere. just a big flop for Charlize Theron.
August 6, 2011
Surprising good, throughout the movie i wasn't sure if I liked it. After watching it i thought it was strangely heartwarming.
April 4, 2011
March 14, 2011
Charlize Theron gave me headache just seeing the 1st 5 mins of this movie..Being annoying with her typical performance,..
February 11, 2011
Decent performances with interesting plot.