Slipaway Reviews

• Mar 18, 2019

I loved the acting between the two diverse characters of an aged grandmotherly lady and a troubled young runaway boy. Their relationship gels mostly in the inescapable confines of a love old sailboat named Slipaway. Of course the title comes from a deeper concept that you are shown in the developing scenes. Great story and acting with beautiful cinematography.

• Jan 26, 2018

A story that made me understand that dreams ARE infectious, and if you love people and life, you should dream positive. Amazing 5 stars from me. Good luck

• Oct 11, 2017

A heartwarming, original story! Fantastic storytelling, music and acting!

A heartwarming, original story! Fantastic storytelling, music and acting!

• Sep 30, 2017

A very powerful, layered story with exceptional writing and acting.

A very powerful, layered story with exceptional writing and acting.

• Sep 29, 2017

Beautiful, sweet and touching movie with an important message. It's never too late to follow your dreams. Don't let them fade away..cause it will leave an empty space that is not replaceable with anything else. Beautifully and masterfully executed. That is what any kind of creation is about. To make a difference. Well done. Congratulations. I love you guys ??????

• Sep 28, 2017

Beautiful story, acting and cinematography about second chances and cross-generational love.

• Sep 28, 2017

Beautiful sensitive and yet very lighthearted story of an odd-couple friendship, deals with tough subjects in a sweet and funny way - "the sort of movie they don't make anymore" beautifully acted and shot. What they used to correctly call a Family Film. High marks to all.

• Sep 28, 2017

This simple sweet movie took me by surprise. With very little action the story swept me away and the performances by both lead actors broke my heart. This film deserves a much wider release. It deals with important issues of aging and illness and right to life choices. I loved it.

• Sep 27, 2017

I was watching this film last Saturday @ laemmle. What a great movie! I highly recommend to everyone! heartwarming, fantastic story

• Sep 27, 2017

This masterfully executed beautiful story will tag at your heartstrings.

This masterfully executed beautiful story will tag at your heartstrings.