Slut in a Good Way (Charlotte a du fun) Reviews

• Anthony L.
    Jul 23, 2019

I loved this film. It’s a coming of age film. Wonderful camerawork and performances from the actors

• Apr 16, 2019

The best film of the year so far.

The best film of the year so far.

• Apr 15, 2019

Slut in a Good Way confidently supports progressive teenage sexuality in a lighthearted, yet serious way.

• Mar 31, 2019

Well written, well acted, entertaining dramady.

Well written, well acted, entertaining dramady.

• Mar 30, 2019

I delightful story about what itâ(TM)s like to be a a teenager with raging hormones again and why not giving a crap what people think of you it ultimately your key to happiness.

• Mar 26, 2019

GOOD MOVIE, "Slut in a Good Way"(French movie, name: "Charlotte A Du Fun")(2018)! It was FUN to SEE and GO SEE at a THEATER (in French language with ENGLISH on bottom to read, but still GOOD to SEE)! I saw this at 2:05pm(CT) Monday 04/01/2019 with around 5 other people who seemed to like it too. (I'll see it a 2nd time on Friday April 05, 2019, to understand the English better of the French language of it, BUT IT IS FUN to SEE.)