Small Soldiers Reviews

• 1h ago

Dark Toy Story is not an especially fun Toy Story.

Dark Toy Story is not an especially fun Toy Story.

• May 22, 2020

I'm appalled to see how many bad reviews were left for this gem. Small soldiers is an entertainment experience for both a family's parents as well as children. Most films like that have inappropriate jokes threaded through a kiddie's plot. This one on the other hand, is fascinating because in our age of technology we could actually have small mechanical weapons like these action figures. It also encourages children to build and expand their imagination, no matter the clueless grown ups that simply cannot see it.

• May 15, 2020

As a kid I still remember the hype surrounding this movie. Maybe they thought it was going to be a darker Toy Story and would be an instant hit. The movie ended up bombing and just being good for selling toys. A lot of kids from the 90s loved this one, like I did. It's not the best movie ever but it is fun to watch and anyone who grew up with it may still watch it here and there.

• Apr 22, 2020

Y'all are crazy. Small Soldiers was a lot of fun.

Y'all are crazy. Small Soldiers was a lot of fun.

• Jan 16, 2020

Two words. Pure-Awesomeness. This critically-hated movie is packed with hilarious action and a 16-yr old Kirsten Dunst. Also features a star performance by David Cross and a TERRIFIC Led Zeppelin song amid the superb chaos. Did I mention it has Tommy Lee Jones as well? Yup. Trust me, it's great.

• Nov 03, 2019

Well basically, It's "Child's Play" (1988) meets "The Terminator" (1984).

Well basically, It's "Child's Play" (1988) meets "The Terminator" (1984).

• Sep 14, 2019

I loved this movie as a kid but after watching it again as an adult. It needed some work reminds me of a wanna be toy Story still a good movie though.

• Jul 25, 2019

Tommy Lee Jones VS "Gorganite Scum". It ultimately lacks any basic thought.

Tommy Lee Jones VS "Gorganite Scum". It ultimately lacks any basic thought.

• Jul 18, 2019

Gremlins but more corny and more for kids. As well, as less violent. Small Soldiers is entertaining nevertheless.

• Jul 10, 2019