Trial by Fire (Smoke Jumper) (Raging Inferno) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Trial by Fire (Smoke Jumper) (Raging Inferno) Reviews

½ March 27, 2013
07.11 This is one of those B movies that you find yourself stuck into on a Sunday afternoon when you're hungover. It actually wasn't that bad; lots of hunky firemen, moderately bad special effects, just the right amount of cheese and Brooke Burns (who I may have just developed a girl crush on.) She looks amazing here and isn't afraid to get dirty, obviously doing most of the training scenes herself - I do remember from her Baywatch days that she was a triathlete, not that I watched Baywatch or anything.

"We're smoke jumpers, danger comes with the job"
June 19, 2012
great movie kinda like a GI jane..but hey i really enjoyed this i recommend it
½ January 11, 2012
Great movie showing women inpowerment. We can do anything that any man can do or better.
½ April 1, 2011
July 21, 2010
It was a good, somewhat, mediocre drama. I've seen better.
July 6, 2010
great movie kinda like a GI jane..but hey i really enjoyed this i recommend it
½ November 14, 2009
LOVED this movie!!! Based on a true story!!! So great!!! Such a great story--go rent it!!!!!!
October 6, 2009
Started a little slow then later pick up to be an okay movie. The storyline was good.
April 8, 2009
A film of triumph and heart, Brooke Burns, excellent performance
March 12, 2009
good use of vehicles but thats about it, stick to Firestorm, now thats a realistic well ploted good acing movie about smoke jumpers
½ February 23, 2009
It's a tear jerker! Great for the whole family!
February 13, 2009
female firefighter joins a elite smoke jumper team, she proves that she is the best.
January 10, 2009
holy crap!! that movie from entourage is going to happen! is Vincent Chase going to be in it? i thought this was going to be scrapped!