Smokey and the Bandit, Pt. 3 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Smokey and the Bandit, Pt. 3 Reviews

December 7, 2012
Will have to watch this one. Not necassarily good or bad. Will see. Want to watch!
½ August 26, 2012
While a stupid, cheaply made movie, I like it
August 12, 2012
A masterpiece in cinema history.Jackie Gleason should have won a Oscar for best actor for the work he did in this film.Jerry Reed should have won best supporting actor.What was the academy thinking? I highly recommend this film.
½ May 24, 2012
My least favorite of the three
½ April 30, 2012
Mind-bogglingly bad. You watch it and wonder what kind of brain disorder the filmmakers had. Who ever considered Jackie Gleason funny? Glad those people are dead now.
½ November 26, 2011
Not as good as the first... but it still made my day to turn on the TV and see a '77 trans bombing down the highway with a giant fish strapped to the trunk... somebody correct me if I'n on the wrong movie.
October 12, 2011
not interested at all ....
½ July 30, 2011
While a stupid, cheaply made movie, I like it
½ December 27, 2010
Wow, what a crap movie. First 45 mins are near unbearable.
½ May 10, 2010
The only reason to watch this is for Jackie Gleason still being great as Sheriff Buford T. Justice. Jerry Reed took over as The Bandit whereas he should've just stuck to singing.
½ May 10, 2010
Umm yeah, this should never have been made. Who considered the stuffed fish plot a good idea? And why make a Bandit movie without Burt?
½ March 16, 2010
Lousy, inane and dull sequel is everything the first one should have been. Burt Reynolds and Sally Field are nowhere to be found in this and Jerry Reed, as likeable as his music persona is in 3 minutes or less, just can't hold up an entire movie on his own. he is better suited in the sidekick role. Jackie Gleason, uproarious in the first, is reduced to hamming it up in a sad and desperate attempt to get laughs. And the music is annoying whereas the music in the first and even the second one is great. Just a sad cash grab all around. Typical of Universal pictures to take something fun and ram it into the ground in mediocrity (Jaws 2,3,4 anyone? Jurassic Park 2 and 3? More American Grffiti? Fast & the Furious 37?) Sure the original is not "Citizan Kane" but it had a wicked sense of fun.
January 18, 2010
sucked compared to the 1st smokey and the bandit movie
December 22, 2009
I HAVE NOT SEEN THIS ONE YET.
September 11, 2009
I think the Bandit had outstayed his welcome by number 3.
½ August 31, 2009
The second film was bad and this was even worse. How can you do a Smokey and The Bandit without it's stars. Even though bandit shows up in a flashback for a second, this film is totally lame, don't waste your time or money. Don't see this!!
August 25, 2009
?didnt realise there was a third
½ August 23, 2009
SMOKEY IS THE BANDIT would have been better.
deano
½ August 20, 2009
This is one of the biggest stinker Smokey and the Bandit series. The Bandit may be back, but it ain't Burt Reynolds. The plot is putrid, the supporting cast is horrible, and there is actually a point during all this mess when the pity for Jackie Gleason lifts.