Snakes on a Train - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Snakes on a Train Reviews

March 27, 2015
At least it wasn't *meant* to be good.
½ December 6, 2014
Shockingly more ambitious than the film it's ripped off of but Asylum's typical Z grade execution means 90 minutes of nonsensical, no-budget crap.
½ March 26, 2014
The film's trailer should have stated, "How far would you be willing to go to prove you're stupid!"
February 9, 2014
We all knew it was going to bad, but how bad? The best part is definitely the end where the snake eats the whole train. The FX are so bad it's just plain hilarious. Unfortunately there isn't that much here to laugh at because for some reason the people that make these movies never bother placing their tongues firmly against their cheeks. The whole cast are pretty creepy, i'm not sure why anybody here would enjoy the nudity, i mean what's so hot about some creepy ex-cop molesting a squirming uncomfortable woman with her bra off? Am i just weird or something? I mean, that looked like rape foreplay to me. O__O Anyway. Snakes on a Train, you know it's gonna be crap so just go with it.
November 30, 2013
What was the point of making this film?
October 8, 2013
Definitely Asylums worst movie, with no logic, terrible script, horrible acting, and unbelievably painful on the eyes with the "graphics". It makes it one of the worst films in history, and I know it's just a direct to video film. But come on! I've seen a hell of a lot better.
May 18, 2013
This is more like a 'C' movie.
½ February 23, 2013
Holy crap...that was.....crap
½ January 12, 2013
cheap and lazy be would a horror film
December 19, 2012
i dont know why but i found this it seems a coensidence
½ October 11, 2012
Wow, when snakes on a plane came out, I thought it missed the point, it should have been campier, so when I heard about snaked on a train, I had high hopes that it would have been what inspired it was not. Sadly, I was wrong. Snakes on a train could have been a great fun movie, but instead of taking a similar premise of having snakes get loose on a train, they went with a whole voodoo thing about a woman possessed by snakes, and they get into other people, and go from Gardner Snakes to Boas for no apparent reason. Stupid. So, it sucks, and that is not even going into the terrible acting, direction, sets, props and CGI. All of that stuff sucking would have been fine, but they just messed up the story so much that it was impossible to enjoy all the other stuff. Although, if you ever get a chance to check out the blooper reel, I highly recommend it. It only has one thing on it, which is the train conductor trying to say "We have a run away train" which he just can't say to save his life. Priceless.
½ August 22, 2012
A find it just a good movie.
Story is simple.
Just one thing a find very good maked, it's the very big snake at the end of the movie that was very good.
But for the rest a just good movie, nothing more.
½ July 7, 2012
don't ever ever ever watch this movie..i rented it and it was terrible!! it's ridiculous and no reason to watch(i said that in one breath..dang)
June 4, 2012
They cannot be serious!
May 12, 2012
One has not lived until he has seen the awesome magnitude and might that is, "Snakes on a Train".
May 7, 2012
okay snakes on a train than snakes on a plane. wow. brilliant! what more will they come up with next!>=(
April 19, 2012
Doesn't seem interesting
April 11, 2012
I smell a "ripoff", and not even one from a good movie either!
well I suppose just like Volcano had Dante's Peak and Armageddon had Deep Impact I'm guessing this is the same movie with very little changes here and there.
April 1, 2012
Crap. Right up until the giant snake appeared and ate the train. Brilliant. SyFy strike again.