Sniper: Legacy Reviews

• Jun 29, 2018

Too many shots showing how snipers packed their stuff and walked around.

Too many shots showing how snipers packed their stuff and walked around.

• May 05, 2017

A little bit below average sniper movie. Still big Am as expected.

A little bit below average sniper movie. Still big Am as expected.

• Nov 30, 2016

good entry in this series

good entry in this series

• Feb 22, 2016

Just another action flick. And not a very good one.

Just another action flick. And not a very good one.

• Jun 21, 2015

Fans of the others may like this but there isn't as much action as you have come to expect from this series....

• May 10, 2015

I really found it to be entertaining

I really found it to be entertaining

• Dec 05, 2014

It's writing misses several moments to develop its characters the way they should be, along with unexplained details from the last entry. Yet, the return of Tom Berenger feels too gratifying to be upset over for too long. The actors perform decently, the action, music and camerawork are all well staged. For my full review of Sniper: Legacy (2014), check it out on this link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3776288/reviews-6

• Nov 02, 2014

I saw the first Sniper film over 20 years ago. I didn't see the 2nd or 3rd installments, and I thought I might miss something in watching the 5th sequel. Nope. I've seen a few sniper films, and I like Sniper: Legacy the best so far. Having Tom Berenger makes it even better. We'll see how Clint Eastwood's American Sniper, due out in December, measures up.

• Oct 03, 2014

Worth watching for the cast especially Mercedes but doesn't stand out as a new revolution for the series. Proof that most sequel movies never measure to the original

• Oct 01, 2014

I felt like this was a throwback to the action movies of the 90s. The plot was a little thin, some of the dialogue was cheesy, but the action was really well done. I thought the direction and cinematography were very good considering it was straight to DVD. More than anything I think that this film was exactly what it wanted it be. It didn't stretch itself trying to be more than it was.