Snipes - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Snipes Reviews

½ October 12, 2012
Its Good. I Love Nelly
½ November 1, 2009
There's nothing new or fresh that this movie offers but it isn't all bad. A few good performances and story that is sometimes interesting make this, depending on your taste, a passable flick.
½ July 26, 2008
i like dis movie cause its good lol
July 12, 2008
I LOVE THIS MOVIE NELLY IS TOO FINE!!
May 27, 2008
ITS NOT DA BEST MOVIE!!! BUT I LOVED DA MOVIE CUZ NELLY WAS THE LEAD IN DA MOVIE!!! I LOVE NELLY!!!!!
May 24, 2008
this is my kind of movie mystery and violence plus my favorite rapper nelly in it shit it deseved 5 stars
March 27, 2008
DIS MOVIE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN SICK
January 25, 2008
my cuzins first movie it goes nuts
January 22, 2008
i like dis movie and shawty Zoe Saldana look good
January 9, 2008
Loved This Movie But It Could Of Been A Lil Better...Nelly Sure Was Lookin Fine Tho..
½ December 15, 2007
Its Good. I Love Nelly
November 19, 2007
I love this movie..not cuz nelly was in it and i love him...!! Just cuz i love this movie it was GREAT!!
November 18, 2007
This is a bad ass movie.I love it.
November 17, 2007
I love this movie...basically cause i have a slight obsession with Nelly. But it does have a good plot and story line as well as ending. Good movie!!!
November 7, 2007
I Love Nelly, Nelly,Nelly.
½ October 12, 2007
I would have to agree with the girl below....if ur not a NELLY fan, don't do it
September 22, 2007
NELLY IS DA BEST N DIS MOVIE, N DIS MOVIE IS STRAIGHT HOOD... I CAN RELATE 2 DIS SHYT!
August 10, 2007
I ONLY LIKE IT CUZ NEELY IN HERE. lol BUT IT IS A GOS MOVIE THOOUGH.
½ July 17, 2007
This movie was dull and boring Nelly is a nice guy but this movie was like sucking
½ July 12, 2007
dont watch this movie unless you are obsessed with Nelly. That's the only reason i watched it, loved it then, look back now, and realize the hours i wasted.