Snow Buddies - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Snow Buddies Reviews

July 29, 2016
A great film with puppies that shows how teamwork is important
½ May 7, 2016
On the moral standard that this production was directly responsible for 3 Golden Retriever puppy deaths, due to the fact that they used underaged, unvaccinated puppies for the shoot.
½ April 18, 2016
Well, this is why Disney sunk in the 2000's
November 29, 2014
Ok buddie movie, not the best but ok.
September 16, 2014
Soooooooooo cute <3 THEBUDDIES
March 13, 2014
this movie is awesome
February 9, 2014
½ January 13, 2014
unacceptable stereotyping, and 5 puppies died for the existence of this boring and value-free piece of crap. even children must be bored by this drivel
January 3, 2014
Umm... First movie I have watched of the year. Seriously it was awful. You know, some family movies can be good, some family movies can be cute, but this ws no way cute or anything. What brothers me was how cliché it was, the dialogue was cliché... I almost laughed sometimes. I even watched it twice because I missed the first half hour - so I saw the last part in Danish (and the boy sounded like a girl..) and the first part in American. That helped enough but the one star goto the character Shasta the Alaskan Husky dog - I liked him - both in Danish and American.
½ December 21, 2013
Don't pull his paw!

Five puppies that are brothers follow an ice cream truck right onto a plane that they board and end up being whisked off to Alaska. Once in Alaska, the puppies encounter a husky, and his owner, and begin preparing to be on a bobsled team. Hopefully after the race, the puppies can find their way home!

"I wasn't chasing. I was escorting."

Robert Vince, director of Spymate, Air Buddies, Space Buddies, Santa Buddies, The Search for Santa Paws, Spooky Buddies, Treasure Buddies, Santa Paws 2, and Super Buddies, delivers Snow Buddies. The storyline for this picture is fairly ridiculous but kids may enjoy the ridiculous content. The settings were well selected, but that's about the only positive I can relay on this movie. The acting is below average and the cast includes James Belushi, Jimmy Bennett, Whoopi Goldberg, and Josh Flitter.

"Sisters rule. Brothers drool."

My mother put us onto these movies last Christmas when she bought my daughter Santa Paws. We then began watching these films on Netflix. Some of them are definitely better than others; but as you may predict, they are nothing special and fairly ridiculous. I honestly recommend skipping all of these pictures...unless your child absolutely adores dogs, then you may be stuck like me. ;)

"Sometime you just have to have faith."

Grade: D
June 29, 2013
It was fun and so adorable.
½ February 2, 2013
One of those movies that got watched because there's nothing else on TV on a Saturday and I didn't feel like pondering which of my million DVDs to put in. Cute, and I can picture having enjoyed it when I was 5 or 6, but not enough substance to keep me happy as an adult. But. y'know, cute puppies and no one died, so above average for dog movies.
January 18, 2013
Can it be CUTER? I dont think so. You have to love this 5.
November 24, 2012
This is my favorite Buddies film yet. I loved Dylan Sprouse playing the voice of my favorite character Shasta.
November 12, 2012
You know, I'm surprised this movie didn't get canceled when a disease got to a lot of the puppies forcing the studio to have them put down. Oh but the fangirls of this shitty series wouldn't get another movie. Boo hoo.
July 28, 2012
Awesome. completly awesome :)
June 26, 2012
The "Buddies" movies are pretty much the same. This is not a bad thing - decent quality family movies from Disney. There are a few giggles and lots of adorable puppies. The voice acting is good too. Nothing exceptional, nothing horrible. Likable if not enjoyable.
June 9, 2012
So cute! That is all.
May 14, 2012
½ April 21, 2012
Decent but very guessable ending