Snow Dogs - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Snow Dogs Reviews

September 16, 2016
I genuinely enjoyed this film as a child and still love it for what it is, a children's film. Could it have been better? Of course. But it was a good film.
½ August 18, 2016
Dentist inherits sleigh dogs in this cutesy family comedy that follows the basic Disney formula and ultimately wastes the talents of Cuba Gooding Jr.
June 4, 2016
Why is Nichelle Nichols in this movie?!? Also how did they make her seem so goofy? Who cares screw this movie!
April 10, 2016
Once you accept that this is not even trying to be a serious or real movie, it is fun, easy to watch entertainment. A good change from violence, car chases and gore.
April 9, 2016
I worked at a summer camp and I had to watch this with 2x a week with different groups of kids for 4 months and on about the 20th viewing it earned the second star out of pure determination.
April 1, 2016
Funny film with beautiful dogs!
November 22, 2015
Mostly aimed at kids, but not for adults, if you could suffer through the painful attempt at comedy in this feature.
½ August 9, 2015
Maybe 4th time seeing this one , but stays a lovely movie ! A funny Cuba and a lot of lovely Snow Dogs , relax time watching this ! The extra's : 90 snowdogs was needed to make this movie , every dog his personal trainer...not easy to make , great resault . SOMDVD
½ August 7, 2015
The Huskies were smart. Not the script writer, not the producer, not the director and certainly not Cuba.
July 26, 2015
Not the best dog movie out there, but still a wonderful, heartwarming furry adventure! The dogs are great and the human actors were a pleasant touch with good talent.
½ June 15, 2015
Boy do I have a list of guilty pleasure which I guess you can add this too.
½ June 14, 2015

I'll never get that hour and a half back! ???
March 14, 2015
i like this movie! It's hilarious at times and entertaining!
March 11, 2015
It's a great family movie
½ March 3, 2015
It was such a cute and great story.
August 17, 2014
(First and only full viewing - In my mid-twenties)
July 18, 2014
Great for kids, not so great for adults. The acting was poor and no depth to the storyline. I felt like switching it off half way through.
½ June 16, 2014
One of my favorite movies when I was younger, it gives me the feeling of being a kid again everytime I watch it
½ June 8, 2014
quite possibly the worst film of my childhood, the acting is so bad (bad acting is usually acceptable in a children's movie) the acting is just ridiculously terrible, the comedy is just flat out slap stick and unfunny. Most of the "comedy" is just Ted screaming which is not funny. I hated this movie as a kid and I hate it more now.
½ May 31, 2014
nowhere near as good as 5now Dog5.