Snow Dogs - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Snow Dogs Reviews

½ June 8, 2014
quite possibly the worst film of my childhood, the acting is so bad (bad acting is usually acceptable in a children's movie) the acting is just ridiculously terrible, the comedy is just flat out slap stick and unfunny. Most of the "comedy" is just Ted screaming which is not funny. I hated this movie as a kid and I hate it more now.
½ May 31, 2014
nowhere near as good as 5now Dog5.
March 3, 2014
To enjoy the film, bring children beside you when you watch the howling and barking of the dogs in snow... =)
½ January 18, 2014
Bit boring (04, 11) OWN VHS
½ January 18, 2014
The dogs were great but the rest of it didn't really do it for me...
December 29, 2013
Don't look deep into it, its a funny family movie with a few good laughs
December 28, 2013
A Miami dentist inherits his mother's Alaska property, including her racing snow dogs. He enters a competition. Predictable and dull as a movie, this film is a vehicle for bunch of dogs with animated facial features.
½ December 27, 2013
Aww cute dogs. A fun Disney rom com. Cuba learns he is adopted when his birth mum dies and leaves him her home in her will. He heads off to alaska to find out about his mum and discover his real dad. All whilst learning to ride sled dogs.
December 13, 2013
one of my favourite childhood films!
December 8, 2013
well ummmn just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is an alright movie 2 watch it is nothing special 2 watch but its an enjoyable family movie 2 watch......its got a good cast of actors/actressess throughout this movie......i think that cuba gooding jr, james coburn (from the brilliant tv series captain planet the planeteers), sisqo, nichelle nichols (from the brilliant tv series star trek), Christopher Judge (from the brilliant tv series star gate SG1), james belushi (from the brilliant tv series scooby doo), michael bolton, m emmet walsh (from the brilliant tv series frasier/the x-files), play good roles/parts throughout this movie.....i think that the director of this action/adventure/kids/family/comedy movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie......i think that this is a sweet family movie 2 watch its an enjoyable kids/family movie 2 watch........i think that cuba gooding jr was good as the lead role thorughout this movie......i think that the special effects throughout this movie were pretty good throughout this movie.......i think that sisqo was funny throuhgout this movie.......i think that james coburn was brilliant throughout this movie......i think that the special effects thoruhgout this movie were pretty good i think that it was funny in cuba's daydream when there all laying on the beach his mom made him cookies........its got a good soundtrack throughout this movie.......i think that this is an enjoyable family movie 2 watch its so funny movie 2 watch its got a good cast thorughout this movie.....i think that Joanna Bacalso was good as the love interest throughout this movie......i think that christopher judge was good as cuba gooding jr's dad throughout this movie........i think that the fight scenes throughout this movie were funny throughout this movie.....i think that m emmet walsh was good throughout this movie.......i think that the special effects throughout this movie were pretty good throughout this movie......its got a good soundtrack throughout this movie......i think that this is an enjoyable movie 2 watch for 2002 its got a good cast throughout this movie i think that this is an enjoyable movie 2 watch its such an enjoyable comedy/family/kids movie 2 watch its such an enjoyable movie 2 watch for 2002
November 2, 2013
It was a very funny, enjoyable and adventurous Disney live-action family comedy adventure. It had great cinematography, lots of laughs, adventure, action, great acting, great characters, great music and a very good storyline. It's one of the best Disney live-action movies of 2002. I recommend this movie to both kids and adults.
September 23, 2013
Not terrible at all. It's a good movie for families but not for someone who is expecting greatness. I think it's fine for its own purpose.
September 14, 2013
Just watched it for the billionth time (first time watching it with no kids) and I still adore this movie!!!
September 4, 2013
For seeing James Coburn one last time, I am not sure how the film sits with me. I know that I will not watch it again, if that counts.
½ July 7, 2013
Silly kids movie with a bad script. This is what happens when you have five screenwriters. Not bad in the background if you don't pay too much attention.
June 19, 2013
good movie for kids.
June 8, 2013
i love this movie this is a total lovong movie
May 23, 2013
Rofl cutest cover for a movie ever.
May 22, 2013
Full of corny conversations, annoying slapstick, and flat gags.
½ April 11, 2013
On one hand it's harmless cheese, but on the other you can't really let that slide just cause it's a movie made for kids.

Most of the film is OSCAR WINNER Gooding Jr. running around and screaming, reminding us all that he has done nothing really since his win to warrant it.

The dogs only talk in a dream sequence, as I always thought they talked the whole film and thought the movie would be horrible.

The dogs are cute, but the big final race it all builds too ends up being a side plot that goes nowhere, and the Michael Bolton cameo was just...weird.

Sisqo is totally annoying here.