Snow White and the Huntsman - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Snow White and the Huntsman Reviews

April 16, 2017
Very stupid, and ridiculous. This is not a family friendly Snow White movie noir is it a good one either. The whole purpose of this film is dumb.
April 14, 2017
i love it i watch it everywhereâ<
April 9, 2017
Love it! Great story, great acting! Have watched it many times!
½ March 31, 2017
There was a part that made me think they were copying Lord of the Rings with Snow White playing the part of Frodo. I was not too impressed with the movie.
March 27, 2017
Wasn't all that interested at first, but THEN I realized that Nick Frost is in it.
March 25, 2017
pretty ok for what the movie actually is.
½ March 1, 2017
better than i thought!!
½ February 28, 2017
Snow White and the Huntsmen has some intriguing visuals on display, but the whole film falls flat due to a poor script, poor acting, slow pace and lackluster action.
February 26, 2017
Just really bad. Really bad. The only saving grace is that Charlize Theron crushes it. She's great and it makes everyone else look even worse.
½ February 25, 2017
Visually it's decent, but I feel they overdid the 'dark fantasy' approach, resulting in a grim movie that didn't succeed in making me care about it's protagonists. Give me the Disney version any day.
½ February 10, 2017
In which Universe is Kirsten Stewart supposed to be more beautiful than Charlize Theron?
February 10, 2017
Awful... just awful... couldn't get through 1/2 of it... poor acting, ridiculous plot... just doesn't work.
February 7, 2017
A much darker take on the classic Snow White premise, and probably one of my favourites, despite Kristen Stewart trying her best to make me hate it. The girl cannot act, and that fact that I put up with this entire movie was for the performance of Charlize Theron, who never disappoints on the big screen. The special effects and locations also make this a film well worth watching.
January 26, 2017
Snow White and the Huntsman delivers a dark and unrefined adventure, yet maintains a sense of purity and focus through its lead character.
January 8, 2017
The film meanders as an average flick, but thanks to newcomer Rupert Sanders dark visual design and a chillingly fun, over-the-top performance by Charlize Theron, it earns your ticket.
½ January 7, 2017
Although the plot does not have a good romance, we appreciate a version of snow white more darkest, dramatic and Fascinating action, where we see a snow white fighter, a skilled huntsman and a queen more cruel and vain.
January 6, 2017
Hear is a Fairytale, Snow White and the Huntsman what a good movie. It was sort of scary I would say. The evil Queen Ravena was cool she is strong powerful!! I do like the Huntsman he was funny, khaki he is a good fighter I like how he goes to the dark forest. Where it is creepy but hay he is brave and that's why in the movie you will see fighting and it has all the action!! As well as having funny moments in the movie. Now the action of fighting was a little scary! Snow Whit and the Huntsman need to stop Ravena will that happen now is your chance to see if Snow White will get her Kingdom back. They made A prequel to this movie!
½ January 6, 2017
This was so disappointing. The sequel at least has some coherent backstory. This movie is just a bunch of random leaps with little reason for why anything happens (with the exception the queen's motivation).
December 30, 2016
It's should've been better than this
December 27, 2016
It wasn't as good as I expected. Although it lacked some direction and there were some secondary acting that could've been much better, it was still fun to watch. Special fx were awesome and Charlize was flawless.