Snow White: The Fairest of Them All Reviews

• Aug 26, 2015

This has got to be one of my favorite adaptations of the fairy tail, Vera Farmiga does an excellent job here.

• May 14, 2013

It's so stupid and freaky!!!

It's so stupid and freaky!!!

• Feb 17, 2013

There's some serious over-acting going on in this film at times. It was fairly awful.

• Feb 08, 2013

eveyone made it sound like the worst vesion ever but i really enjoyed! surpisingly maybe even more than the kristen stuart version. one thing is for sure, it is most certainly better than the cannon movie tales version.

• Feb 06, 2013

The best Snow White movie ever! Love it!!!!

The best Snow White movie ever! Love it!!!!

• Jan 05, 2013

this would be a movie my daughter would watch she like snow white movies

this would be a movie my daughter would watch she like snow white movies

• Dec 09, 2012

Kristin Kreuk is the prettiest Snow White I have ever seen, and Miranda Richardson plays a wonderful evil queen (because she's a great actress), but for the rest the plot and especially the dwarfs are rather mediocre.

• Oct 03, 2012

Kreuk is perfect for the role.

Kreuk is perfect for the role.

• Sep 07, 2012

This was my absolute favorite movie to watch when i was younger. i just watched it again today. A bit creepy at times, but I have to say Monday is my favorite. I kept getting confused as to if this was the Grimm's brother movie with the stabbing and all. But thankfully it was fine. I still adore this movie. Go Little People!

• Aug 07, 2012

Made for TV i should have known. This was a sad, Snow white tale brought to you by: HallMark. Don't let the Trailer fool you, A change from the wholesome Disney movies i was stunned with a lack of specail effects and the "Believable factor". I found it hard to be capitivated or none the less in love with the characters. I guess you really must have a facsination for imagination?