Snowball Express - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Snowball Express Reviews

½ July 29, 2014
(First and only viewing - 12/18/2010)
December 23, 2013
Its ok!!!! some things they do are kinda weird but overall its ok!!!
½ December 8, 2013
Probably the best of the Dean Jones Disney films. Sure it is corny as heck, but it is still funny and moves at a lightning pace. Harry Morgan does a great job as the crotchety old squatter in this classic riff on a Mr. Blandings Dream House type scenario. Very classic Disney stuff. Enjoy the computer sequence in the pre-credits sequence....it's a hoot!
June 23, 2013
One of my favourite Walt Disney films of all time.
jjnxn
August 14, 2012
Harmless idiocy with a cast of veterans making the foolish shenanigans palatable. Don't go in expecting anything but a frothy family movie that stretches credibility and you will enjoy the film.
October 19, 2010
This is another great movie to watch with the kids. It keeps you laughing with good "clean" comedy!
September 8, 2010
SNOWBALL EXPRESS (1972)
½ December 29, 2009
Classic Disney family flick in the same spirit as the Herbie movies.
November 27, 2009
Excellent- love the old Disney with Dean Jones.
October 22, 2009
*** (out of four)

Disney on ice!or..."Love Bug in the Snow"! Either way, this story about a New York executive who inherits a hotel in a small ski resort town in Colorado is pretty fun, though familiar. What made it work for me was that it also has a lot of heart.
February 4, 2009
ok. I like it a little.
½ January 29, 2009
I've seen this movie enough times to hate it with a passion.
January 9, 2009
One of my all time favorite of the Disney live-action. Reminds me of my childhood and going to see a different Disney matinee every Sat afternoon at the old Fox Theater
½ December 17, 2008
Not really one of the classic Disney flicks, but we watched this in elementary school one year before holiday break, so it always reminds me of Christmas.
November 25, 2008
Holy Moses! This movie has got to be one of my alltime favs. Seen it at least a million times since I was 5.
September 11, 2008
Paige thought this movie was hilarious!! Dave and I actually finished watching it by ourselves after the girls went to bed. Great family flick
August 5, 2008
One of my favorite post Disney movies.
June 14, 2008
Old School But Awsome!
June 4, 2008
THIS IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME!!!!!!
May 25, 2008
Lots of family fun, with one of Disney's best live-action classics. I personally don't ski, and hate the cold, but this is just great fun to watch. Harry Morgan, better known as Col. Potter from MASH, gives a hillarious performance as an old mountain prospector. Recommended for ALL families.