Snowboard Academy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Snowboard Academy Reviews

August 28, 2007
sooooo very bad however i watched it more than once LOL
July 25, 2007
Appreciate the camp and you'll see why I like it so much. One of those movies that's so bad it's good.
½ February 9, 2004
I was very saddened by this movie. Usually even if a Corey movie is bad I can sit through it, but not this one. I basically just fast forwarded to the parts that showed Corey Haim even though you could tell he was a bit "under the weather". Bad, just bad. Plot is his dad is losing business at a ski resort he owns. Snowboarders are banned from skiing here because they're "dangerous". Corey's snotnosed older brother who wants to own the resort when pops moves on is totally against it even though his brother Corey is part of the banned group who boards. Corey tries to convince his dad that if they allowed boarding they would make tons of money. His uppity brother to no avail tries to convince dad otherwise. Dad decides to let Corey teach proper boarding to interested parties and if all is successful, it will be allowed. So his brother plots to do everything to jinx his "Snowboard Academy" and well you know the rest.