Snowflake, the White Gorilla Reviews

• Jun 19, 2018

This movie is the singular greatest thing made by mankind. It made me shit rainbows and throw up flowers. The acting was great. This movie stopped me from killing myself.

• Jun 19, 2018

You come into the theater expecting a terrible movie, a movie with no direction nor sense. However, when I glanced at the first beautiful frame of this movie I realized that it was something more. It made me feel free. It made me feel wanted. Watching the monkey not being accepted into his tribe angered me. I knew I had to do something. I threw my shit onto the screen like snow flake and began to seizure, but later in the movie everything felt better. My aids was gone, my depression was gone, but most importantly my dignity was gone. This movie is the greatest creation to mankind. This movie will make your jaw drop to the floor. The suspense of the snowflake leaping from building to building made me want more. I have now put all my life savings and created a fan club for Snowflake The white gorilla. My wife left me but it was all worth it. Thank you David Spade.

• Jan 19, 2014

one of the worst movies i have ever seen though the voice acting was okay the whole movie was on large pile of crap

• Dec 14, 2013

Trailer looked good but it wasn't & it was dubbed.

Trailer looked good but it wasn't & it was dubbed.