So I Married an Axe Murderer - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

So I Married an Axe Murderer Reviews

November 26, 2014
Highly amusing and often laugh out loud funny comedy with an awesome lead! This movie's story is quite weird and interesting. Even has a twist ending (which was funny, but nothing spectacular)! Mike Myers does a good job in this movie as a paranoid romantic lead. Most of the jokes are very funny, although some aren't as funny as they're supposed to be. Riddiculous movie, I gotta say. Worth a watch, nevertheless.
October 3, 2014
It would be such a nothing film, if it weren't for Myers' formidable performance.
September 6, 2014
I like this movie very funny antiques throughout the movie!
½ August 15, 2014
(First and only viewing - Summer 2008)
August 9, 2014
Austin Powers shines through! <3 <3 <3
June 27, 2014
Watching the movie right now with my boy..... "Head! Move! Now!"
½ May 17, 2014
Mildly disappointing but so what, Nancy Travis is stunning, and Mike has made even better performances.
May 4, 2014
Myers charms his way through this hilarious black comedy, with a surprising underlying heart.
½ April 27, 2014
Not one of Mike Myers best roles.
April 26, 2014
Hilarious. Just hilarious. Mike Myers plays perfectly off of Nancy Travis and Anthony La Paglia. A 90's movie to be sure, but still funny after all these years.
April 24, 2014
Fresh off his Wayne's World movie and of course being part of SNL at the time, Mike Myers ventured off further into the movie biz with this little comedy/horror about a young beat poet who falls for a very attractive female butcher who may be a serial killer. There are a few moments of fun that involve Myers playing dual roles (one as the main character and the other as his extremely Scottish father). A few cameo roles from Phil Hartman, Steven Wright and Michael Richards were a nice touch and the mystery surrounding the woman Myers falls for wasn't too intriguing since it was pretty obvious who the real Ax murderer was. Still a pretty good movie and a nice slice of 90s nostalgia.
½ April 22, 2014
Myers is surprisingly good in this film, even though its script is filled with clichés. However, the movie is probably one of Myers' best. If that's an insult or not is up for you to decide.
April 17, 2014
I love this film, it's charming and hilarious, it's not particularly witty, but it's a fun popcorn movie.
April 6, 2014
another awesome movie
½ March 29, 2014
Love this film. Basic, simple humour.
½ February 14, 2014
Saw this as a kid and remember this being the first movie I saw that wasn't a kid movie. Timelessly funny!
February 9, 2014
Funny at times. Predictable. Mike Myers was good!
January 31, 2014
the best movie ever made in my life
January 29, 2014
It's just right out okay.
January 18, 2014
it was a funny movie, i enjoyed it, could have been funnier though.