So I Married an Axe Murderer Reviews

• Jan 04, 2020

one of the best Mike Myers comedy!

one of the best Mike Myers comedy!

• Brendan N Super Reviewer
    Oct 16, 2019

Great cast and a film that is not as bad as memory would serve. This is a harmless romantic comedy that is Myers dialled up to 11. The two part role for Myers is perfect and would pave the way for the Austin Powers roles later in his career. The is not perfect, but as a 90s film that could never exist today, it's quite good. It's interesting to see all the supporting cast joining the film to work with Myers, times were so different. The film is flawed, but overall it serves its fun purpose. 14/10/2019

• Sep 17, 2019

Just when you thought 'axe murdering' couldn't be humourous!

Just when you thought 'axe murdering' couldn't be humourous!

• Sep 16, 2019

So I Married an Axe Murderer was one of my favorite comedies growing up, and I'm happy to say that it still holds up today. One of the things that I love about this film is that it's not just about the jokes, there's a story in here that keeps you guessing until the end. This may have bombed at the box office, but it will always be a hit with me.

• Jul 17, 2019

A 90s piece that does everything every SNL and 90s rom-com does, but with an extremely bland story and misuse of Myers talent as well as just too lazy in trying to make any sort of genuine connection between Charlie and Harriet. Steven Wright's scene rules though. And Charles Groden has the eyes of the most disappointed Dad in 90s cinema.

• Mar 25, 2019

Wonderful funny, film, reminds me of SF back in the day before it got all messed up.

• Jul 04, 2018

A nearly-forgotten gem. "s.i.m.a.a.murderer" is a fun, albeit imperfect, film that will have your attention through and through. myers playing his Scottish father steals the show. nancy travis' performance gets a little uneven down the stretch, but she's decent all in all. this is definitely a cute movie I would recommend for a few laughs and an interesting plot.

• Mar 16, 2018

So many funny, memorable lines!

So many funny, memorable lines!

• Jan 28, 2018

Total classic! I LOVE this movie.

Total classic! I LOVE this movie.

• Oct 25, 2017

Mike Myers' movies can be hit and miss for me but this movie is entertaining.

Mike Myers' movies can be hit and miss for me but this movie is entertaining.