So I Married an Axe Murderer Reviews

• May 07, 2021

I must admit this is a guilty pleasure. Light and funny. This is what you would expect from a Mike Myers spin on a RomCom. Thin story. Cheap Laughs. Many characters. The title tells you what the plot is about. This one was almost like watching a live Scooby Do movie, without the dog. Regardless of the flaws I have watched it several times and always smile.

• Apr 12, 2021

Rating: 5/10. 58/100

Rating: 5/10. 58/100

Alec B Super Reviewer
    Apr 06, 2021

The central romance isn't all that convincing but I appreciate all of the weird elements (Myers' dual performance, the great cameos, etc.)

• Feb 27, 2021

The funniest sequence is the violent parodies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jan 26, 2021

One of my favourite movies!! Mike Myers is so hilarious playing his character's Father!

• Oct 17, 2020

i liked it i like funny comedy and horror and that was the perfect mix

i liked it i like funny comedy and horror and that was the perfect mix

• Sep 20, 2020

3.0. Not to brag but I guessed the ending less than halfway thru

3.0. Not to brag but I guessed the ending less than halfway thru

• Jul 09, 2020

Texas Chainsaw had more laughs.

Texas Chainsaw had more laughs.

• Jun 04, 2020

Lighthearted rom-com with a touch of Hitchcock.

Lighthearted rom-com with a touch of Hitchcock.

• May 28, 2020

I've seen this movie more times than I can count. It's legendary. There are people who don't like it. These people are cold, empty, shrivelled souls who should be pitied.