Soccer Dog: European Cup - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Soccer Dog: European Cup Reviews

October 29, 2013
A nonsensical film which very young children would like. Very little for anyone else.
½ December 30, 2012
Last half hour of this was good for washing off the comedy known as Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. Soccer dog = man of the match.
March 30, 2012
this is a nice movie for all soccer fans
March 30, 2012
Cult hit, it made me want to watch it again and again
½ March 30, 2012
Terrible premise, story and acting, what's worse though is that it is clearly a location not too far away from the studio in California. Scotland is one of the wettest locations in the world yet the scorched earth pitch looked like it hadn't see water for years.
½ August 4, 2010
This film is an insult to football
June 24, 2010
My oldest daughter saw that dvd case for this at the library and begged me to take it out, and since I love her a lot, I did and then ended up watching it, and I have to say that it is a terrible movie. It has a lame plot, terrible racist Scottish stereotypes and some of the worst cgi I have ever seen on film, I mean, it is just amazingly bad, especially when the dog is dribbling the ball, my daughters thought it was awesome, I myself couldn't stop laughing. Please, do yourself a favor and do not see this movie.
December 22, 2008
Firstly the attempted accents put on by the cast members is atrocious. This is some kind of weird combination of ineptitude, cynicism and laziness. Plot nearly non-existent. The locations are laughably not Scotland. Even the light is wrong. The eponymous dog gets about 60 seconds in the movie because I suppose the cheap-ass CGI effects budget allowed for no more. The dog is given a name in the movie about ten minutes after the cast begin referring to him by his name. No one in Scotland wears kilts unless at weddings, not a football games. Sandy Tung should try to know a little about something before involving it in the movie, instead of just assuming what a typical Scottish person looks or sounds like or the food they eat.
November 9, 2008
its kind of boring ablaj gksi a nadf anakin s i;lasmfasruj smdafkjahjkur skjdfjkafj sfad dafks jasf;iuasr nsrtuytdsajkf;ua sdutyga;l hygaffu ffu ha ha you statt